OMG!!!!

im just very upsey right now i love fiesta lime chicken from applebees and i just found out it has 1285 cals!!! thats more calories then im suppose to have all day!!!!

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    im just very upsey right now i love fiesta lime chicken from applebees and i just found out it has 1285 cals!!! thats more calories then im suppose to have all day!!!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Their menu sucks!! All that good food - and ALLLLLLLL those calories!! Last time I ordered off of their WW menu - the Chile Lime Tilapia (? something like that) is really good and has a spicy black bean salsa - for about 350 calories. Great flavor AND healthy!
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Applebees is SOooooooo GOOD! Don't give it up. Just be determined not to eat it all in one setting. Eat half and take the rest to go. That is what I did when I got their sampler plater.

I haven't tried their WW stuff because I've been afraid of it being blan, but sounds like it is not?
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Ynot - the Tilapia I had was wonderful. I was totally surprised. If I ever get to go back (:laugh: serious budget crunch right now) I would choose it willingly. It was very well seasoned and the black bean and corn salsa that comes with it was super. The fish was really mild and fresh and seasoned with chili powder and I don't know what. Gotta stop now, making me hungry :tongue: