rock of love 2

im jsut curious if anyone watches rock of love 2 and i need to know who got voted off last nite bc i feel asleep b4 it was over.

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    im jsut curious if anyone watches rock of love 2 and i need to know who got voted off last nite bc i feel asleep b4 it was over.
  • Destiny got kicked off last night
  • nicole0177
    Destiny got kicked off last night

OMG are you serious? i thought she was the only one that he didnt have a problem with last nite.
  • She was the only one who didn't say she was in love with Bret - the other two said they were in love with him. Destiny said she was loving the experience and that's what made his decision.
  • strongmom
    strongmom Posts: 72
    It was sad, her parents came (did you see that part?) and at the end they showed that her dad had passed away, and they showed him riding the motorcycle..
    Destiny was a nutcase, but entertaining
  • strongmom
    As far as her saying she didn't love him, she was the only one who is probably being practical...how the heck can the other 2 love him? the show is an addiction for me, but a train wreck all at the same time! haha
  • nicole0177
    ik i saw her dad that was so sad he only has 6 mths to live. i guess thats what made me think he wouldnt vote destiny off. i thought it would be daisy bc she had her ex-boyfriends sister come.
  • nicole0177
    As far as her saying she didn't love him, she was the only one who is probably being practical...how the heck can the other 2 love him? the show is an addiction for me, but a train wreck all at the same time! haha

hes like a what a 50 year old man *kitten* i dont really think anyone could love him on season 1 i loved jess she was beautiful but her best decision was not to stay with him.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Daisy is a bit sheisty.... Living with her boyfriend in a 1 bedroom apartment... not being intimate for 2 years with anyone....Give me a break!

Destiny was acting like a groupie.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • nicole0177
    i really dont like any of the girls this season i like last season better.
  • strongmom
    I didn't see the first season, so did he choose someone only to get dumped??
    I am just so freaked by his hair and his physique, when he expects the women to be young, fit and gorgeous. My favorite part is when at elimination Daisy almost has a seizure during the process...she cries, and shakes and it is hilarious. (mean huh?)
  • strongmom
    I like Amber...she seems nice, but wonder what her real deal is. I HATE when the other girls refer to her as "like 80 years old" she is only 37 for gods sake
  • Healthier_Me
    Yup.. he chose Jess but she dumped him.
  • Healthier_Me
    I am just so freaked by his hair and his physique, when he expects the women to be young, fit and gorgeous. My favorite part is when at elimination Daisy almost has a seizure during the process...she cries, and shakes and it is hilarious. (mean huh?)
    LOL!!!!
    She is such a drama queen!!!
    Ambre is a pouter though.. very annoying!

• nicole0177
    haha ik it is funny. well how old is brett michaels like almost 50 and he wants young girls and he got pissed when he found out amber was 37.
  • nicole0177
    LOL!!!!

id like amber at all she has a very strange looking face.
  • strongmom
    He is 44 and looks every minute of it....
    He is such a perv...he refered to the drama queen as "creative"....with a "good voice" HOLY COW....
    You know what, no one I know watches this show, I have been trying to get my hubby to watch is, but he won't and its a riot that I am discussing it on my fitness website! ha
  • Healthier_Me
    LOL!!!!

:noway:
    Ok... have you seen Daisy?????
    Ambre is gorgeous!

• Healthier_Me
    He is 44 and looks every minute of it....
    He is such a perv...he refered to the drama queen as "creative"....with a "good voice" HOLY COW....
    You know what, no one I know watches this show, I have been trying to get my hubby to watch is, but he won't and its a riot that I am discussing it on my fitness website! ha
    I finally got my hubbz to watch it yesterday and he was cracking up when the eliminations started.

• nicole0177
    LOL!!!!

:noway:
    Ok... have you seen Daisy?????
    Ambre is gorgeous!

ya daisy has huge lips and little squinty eyes.