glad mfp is back online

2»

Replies

• Yeah, it did suck. Wonder what downed the site?
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    sophialittle, I was like you! Couldn't get the site up and all I could thing was "How will I know how many calories I have left? How will I know how many calories I used?" THAT was really scary! Only a week and a half, and I think I have to be able to log in. Thanks for all you do for us, Mike!
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    when i kept trying over and over to get on here this morning i was in such a panic I too started wrighting my ornage down and the dinner i knew i was gonna have trying to figure out how much i had left of protein and calories and all of that stuff. Looking back on the food logs i print out for the days end. Thinklg OMG im gonna be fat the rest of my life if i cant figure this out. I haven't been in this kinda panic sense i had cancer back in 2004 :laugh: whew thank God we are back online LOL
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Yes, I didn't realize my addiction to MFP was as bad is it is until I couldn't get on here all morning. I kept thinking, oh God, I have to record and be responsible for what goes in my mouth today and what am I going to do? Now I'm sitting here logging my food and seeing what I have left for dinner. LOVE this site!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Is anyone having issues logging their food in? mrsksanchez was in chat and cannot log in her food. She does a search then chooses the food but the window does not come up with the servings to add the food. Maybe its her puter I don't know how to help her.

:ohwell: :noway:
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Sorry about the downtime this weekend folks. I had an issue with one of the servers that it took a while for me to correct. I put some measures in place to prevent the same issue from happening again, so hopefully we won't have any similar issues, at least for a while.

Sorry again!!! Hope you guys are all enjoying the site.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    Thx Mike we :heart: you.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    I can't tell you how very much I appreciate all of your hard work. Withdrawl doesn't even BEGIN to explain what I was going through....You're the best:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Sorry about the downtime this weekend folks. I had an issue with one of the servers that it took a while for me to correct. I put some measures in place to prevent the same issue from happening again, so hopefully we won't have any similar issues, at least for a while.

Over five months on the site.....I'm not ready to go on my own! Thanks Mike for your hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

Thanks so much Mike!!! We all truly appreciate what you have created here. I think it is helping to change lives. You rock!!! :)
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member

Yes thanks so much, we really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this site!!