rock of love 2

2»

Replies

• LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    That show is too addictive.
    I'm so addicted to it. Every week I watch it my best friend while he cooks Indian food. Its our Sunday night date.
    Did anyone else realize that that was the first time Bret had been seen without that stupid bandana on his head? I thought his hair would fall off if he removed it.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I'm so addicted to it. Every week I watch it my best friend while he cooks Indian food. Its our Sunday night date.
    Did anyone else realize that that was the first time Bret had been seen without that stupid bandana on his head? I thought his hair would fall off if he removed it.

Yesss!!!!:laugh:
    He looked kinda strange though... I'd say leave it on.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377

Yesss!!!!:laugh:
    He looked kinda strange though... I'd say leave it on.

ya i noticed that i was surprised he wasnt bald under there.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I have no clue what he sees in Daisy, of course, he isn't a prize to be won himself. She is just fake looking and not pretty at all. Ambre is alright. Destiny was a groupie. It's a train wreck, I love it!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Do you guys remember Rodeo from last season, now SHE was :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    I would never of gotton that tatoo.......... because last season the one that got the tatoo of Bret on her neck went that night too LOL
  • strongmom
    strongmom Posts: 72
    I loved that he had the bandana off! haha. I was hollering at the TV "get a haircut" he looked hilarious!!! Plus his super tight rocker jeans are not flattering anymore..it is great. I hope they have a rock of love 3....haha.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    It's the curse of the Tat!
    But ofcourse, there will be a 3rd season and the girl that gets a tat will go.. it's going to be an endless cycle.

OMG!!! Rodeo and that laugh!!!:laugh:
    She is hilarious though.

• nicole0177
    I would never of gotton that tatoo.......... because last season the one that got the tatoo of Bret on her neck went that night too LOL

she didnt go home that nite but she didnt get picked. i just think thats mean of brett he like brands the girls and sends them off.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    This show is such a trashy, guilty pleasure of mine.....Did you guys know that the new episodes usually come on Sunday mornings, usually 11:00? I try to watch it in the morning, so I already know who leaves....:tongue:

Bret is totally doing it to promote his concert schedule. Someone saw that Poison is coming to our town this summer. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to go........just out of some morbid curiosity :laugh:

He's 44, but doesn't want to date a 37 year old (even though she's a liar.) I think he'll pick Ambre. I think last season was better with all the drama.......
  • nicole0177
    This show is such a trashy, guilty pleasure of mine.....Did you guys know that the new episodes usually come on Sunday mornings, usually 11:00? I try to watch it in the morning, so I already know who leaves....:tongue:

Bret is totally doing it to promote his concert schedule. Someone saw that Poison is coming to our town this summer. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to go........just out of some morbid curiosity :laugh:

He's 44, but doesn't want to date a 37 year old (even though she's a liar.) I think he'll pick Ambre. I think last season was better with all the drama.......

i always thought the new episodes were on at 9pm
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Last season was SO much more dramatic.
    It was more interesting because all they did was get drunk and act stupid....this season they cry alot.

Apparently they're thinking of getting another rocker to do it, I've heard that they're trying to get Tommy Lee in there- which would be nuts.

I love washed up rock stars who are just trying to get back on the wagon.
    It cracks me up when he starts reciting lyrics to his songs when he's talking about the girls.
    Oh my gosh, its just hilarious.

oh, and yes it does come on Sunday morning...I'm not sure why but they do air it then also.