Halloween Chlg - Day 10: Oct 25 check in

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
I got in my 30 minutes on the bike during the game last night - but I'll have to say it was so much harder and seemed to go so much longer with the Rockies losing than when I've ridden and they are winning. Hmmm. Anyway, I got it done. The Rockies, however, did not. :(

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    I got in my 30 minutes on the bike during the game last night - but I'll have to say it was so much harder and seemed to go so much longer with the Rockies losing than when I've ridden and they are winning. Hmmm. Anyway, I got it done. The Rockies, however, did not. :(

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    40 minute walk
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    You're funny... that was hard to watch even though my heart is in San Francisco... ; )

Oh, and I did not exercise last night. It was my neice's 6th birthday so we were there having dinner... and cake... and 2 glasses of wine... I couldn't help myself!!!

Ugh! I know I'll regret it but I can't refuse my sister's cooking!!!
    Angela
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    i just did my two forty min treadmill programs. tomorrow is my rest day. i don't always look forward to the exercise, the actual doing it but i do like the results.
  • rraitt
    rraitt Posts: 23
    my sister raelene and I walked thru downtown Eugene and went to the local shops we hadnt seen in years! It was wonderful . we met alot of new people and saw some beautiful churches. before we knew it we had walked for 2 hours and was so far away from home that we had her husband come get us lol anyway excersise can be fun, and I earned 680 more calories that I can have today...... I wont use them but being new I realy enjoy the way they reward me for walking.....
    Have a good day
    :}
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Rriatt - you need to use the extra calories you earned honey! It's super important - otherwise you'll put your body into the yucky starvation mode... no good for trying ditch the pounds for good! Trust me... I've tried it. ;)

Yesterday:
    10 minute walk at lunch
    25 minutes of weight training
    50 Spin class

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    one hour of yoga...
    twenty minute walk.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    I haven't done it yet, but right after I write this, I'm going to do 30 minutes of exercise in our mini gym at home. Right after my pee break.... lol This water drinking sure makes me go a lot.
    Writing it in here, now I have to do it! Bye for now.