NOOOO! I just ate mcdonalds :(

2»

Replies

• 3500 calories to a pound.. and hang in there! we all jump off the wagon from time to time. if you crave something, eat it! if you put it off you are just gonna keep eating it and eating it when you finally do.
  • alymarest
    alymarest Posts: 115
    Mashee-
    i ate 2400 calories that day!!!

I have been trying to get back into the diet thing but I mess up alot I think I am adicted to good food. But at least I am trying.
    It is hard because my boyfriend and my bother can eat whatever they want and not gain a pound.
    When we went to McDonalds that night my boyfriend ate 2 double cheese burgers and 2 chicken sandwiches a large fry and a soda plus like a 6 pack of beer and that was just for dinner.
    plus I am a full time mom and a full time college student and a big time stress eater.

But no excuses i just have to get back into the diet routiene
    thanks for all the support!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    You can do it! Put your long term goals ahead of the short term temptation! (Ok, I know that is REALLY hard to do when you smell those fries......)
  • agitch
    agitch Posts: 47
    Hello! i also ate at McDonalds today ordered a double cheese burger without the cheese. I threw the buns away and put the burger and pickles over side salad. It was pretty good. I had a icecream cone for dessert. It was bad choices that made me fat in the first place. Really it is all about choices!!!
  • dont worry, it happens to the best of us... one thing to keep in mind is that the food is not the enemy, it is the portion size you take in... maybe trying a cheeseburger and smal fries will saisfy your taste without all the added caloric intake :-D

it is hard, i know, but slowly things change.

~tuti
  • baday
    baday Posts: 35
    hey it could have been worth...you could have went to Cinabon! :}
  • Mashee
    Mashee Posts: 9 Member
    Dont worry I was to mcdonals like three times last week but I only ate one thing a cheeseburger or small fryes.. and it didnt even show on my kcal intake.. so you really must realise that what your brother eats its not normal.. people nowadays realy eat a lot more than what they need.. and the normal portions are made for a fat person.. so when your realise that you are eating normaly and everybody is just stuffing them self.. than you wont feel like on a diet anymore and it will be easyer..
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    I just had a hash brown and 1/2 a Sausage McMuffin w/Egg... I really wanted to eat the whole thing but I resisted... although it's still sitting here on my desk!!! Ugh! "RESIST, RESIST"...
This discussion has been closed.