victorious victory day challenge Apr 9th

Options
Good morning everybody

My computor broke so not been checking in for a few days.

Trying to get my workouts back to normal now the kids are back in school although could only manage 20 mins on the elliptical yesterday so I felt like a failure (I had a lot on my mind and couldn't concentrate)
The kids guinea pig was castrated yesterday so spent the whole day worrying about him and even though he is fine we can't say he's over it for a week as its still possible he could die, and to make matters even worse the dog got her checkup yesterday to see if the heart meds was working and the vet was shocked to find her heart is worsened more so she will need more heart meds (and she told us that her heart is cause for serious concern and explained what is likely to happen regarding her dying apparently she is likely to just collapse and die the condition is that unpredictable) I left the vets with an alive guinea pig but in state coz I may be saying goodbye to best friend in the whole world soooo much sooner than she deserves we have turned down the option of an ecg and dopler scan because they won't change things they will just tell us what is wrong exactly the med will be the same and so will the outcome so I don't think it is worth the stress for my baby I love her sooooooo much and I am terrified of having to say goodbye I pray she will prove them wrong and be with us for a while yet.
(Sorry I am just moaning how many calories do you burn crying because I was exhausted last nite :cry: :cry: :cry: )

Anyways today I did my core secrets dvd 45 mins with 5kg weights. Went for a walk for about an hour and will walk again in a bit to collect my son from school.

Tomorrow I will be using the elliptical and I will do 30 to 35 mins.

Hope everybody has a good day!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Good morning everybody

My computor broke so not been checking in for a few days.

Trying to get my workouts back to normal now the kids are back in school although could only manage 20 mins on the elliptical yesterday so I felt like a failure (I had a lot on my mind and couldn't concentrate)
    The kids guinea pig was castrated yesterday so spent the whole day worrying about him and even though he is fine we can't say he's over it for a week as its still possible he could die, and to make matters even worse the dog got her checkup yesterday to see if the heart meds was working and the vet was shocked to find her heart is worsened more so she will need more heart meds (and she told us that her heart is cause for serious concern and explained what is likely to happen regarding her dying apparently she is likely to just collapse and die the condition is that unpredictable) I left the vets with an alive guinea pig but in state coz I may be saying goodbye to best friend in the whole world soooo much sooner than she deserves we have turned down the option of an ecg and dopler scan because they won't change things they will just tell us what is wrong exactly the med will be the same and so will the outcome so I don't think it is worth the stress for my baby I love her sooooooo much and I am terrified of having to say goodbye I pray she will prove them wrong and be with us for a while yet.
    (Sorry I am just moaning how many calories do you burn crying because I was exhausted last nite :cry: :cry: :cry: )

Anyways today I did my core secrets dvd 45 mins with 5kg weights. Went for a walk for about an hour and will walk again in a bit to collect my son from school.

Tomorrow I will be using the elliptical and I will do 30 to 35 mins.

Hope everybody has a good day!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Happy Hump Day all! Once & boringly(is that a word?) I did Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn and will get in another mile walk later with the kiddies. So glad spring has sprung!

Have a good day all!