Which part of your body bothers you the most?

briteyes1002
briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
I was just wondering.. which part of your body bothers you the most? Which part would you like to see an improvement on before the others?

For me... its the side of my stomach.. I would not call it a muffin top.. but maybe half of one. I hate that I have fat on the sides of my stomach like love handles. Its not aweful.. but It enough to want it gone :)

How about you?

Replies

• taramb4
    taramb4 Posts: 6
    My belly is what bothers me the most, it prevents me from wearing certain types of shirts. Around the time I get my period I get bloated and that's the absolute worse. I would like to see I change in my stomach first but I know I need lose in my overall body before I'll see a change in my stomach area.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 678 Member
    My Stomach
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    My brain. It doesn't always recognize the progress I've made! It puts too much emphasis on things that don't really matter.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    My love handles. I hate them so much.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    My rear end and upper thighs. They are insulated by cellulite. The only way they will ever be 'shapely' is with a vacuum hose.
  • Ditchit
    Ditchit Posts: 8 Member
    Midriff and stomach and my thighs, most then! :o)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Inner thighs and saddle bags but honestly they don't bother me that much. No one is perfect.
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    My kangaroo pouch after childbirth : (
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    "Love" handles. Of course, they are the last spot I lose weight!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    My brain. It doesn't always recognize the progress I've made! It puts too much emphasis on things that don't really matter.

Isn't that the truth?!? Continued success!
  • tcchasse
    tcchasse Posts: 20
    My tire.....(stomach) lol need to get it under control
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Loose tummy skin. That's it. Only thing that is going to fix that is a miracle or surgery, so I'll deal with it, but I would love if it would go away.
    When you lose as much weight as I have, though, having a little loose skin is a small price to pay for getting fit and healthy after years of obesity.
  • sam2674
    sam2674 Posts: 55 Member
    My thighs.
  • ashditty2
    ashditty2 Posts: 7 Member
    my thighs! i wish i could find a way to keep my *kitten* but really trim my thighs... that would be amazing... unfortunately, no matter how much i workout or lose weight, i lose it there last...
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    My upper legs are ... squishy. But I'm working on it!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    my thighs! i wish i could find a way to keep my *kitten* but really trim my thighs... that would be amazing... unfortunately, no matter how much i workout or lose weight, i lose it there last...

Heavy weight training including squats, deadlifts and maybe lunges = keeping *kitten*
  • redwoodbsq1
    redwoodbsq1 Posts: 30 Member

There is a part of me that agrees with this. I always see the negatives and rarely the positives. Regardless of the hubby constantly hitting on me I rarely feel sexy. Stupid brain! :grumble: Plus my brain makes me emotionally unstable sometimes when it comes to the scale.

But I'd have to say the worse for me is my tummy. Flabby arms I can deal with. Double chin, whatever. Tummy, problem! But I can say it's the most improved for my weight loss. I noticed my fat rolls are less 'hard' more of a squishier consistency; like they have less fat in there. But I can't wait until the muffin top goes away! :happy:
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    My thighs, and my lower back/hip region. That is where i carry my weight, and its the last place to lose it!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    My belly also, seems to be the last place I lose any weight from. And the first place to gain it back.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    My testosterone levels. I need moar.