Which part of your body bothers you the most?

Replies

• jacobschwarz
    jacobschwarz Posts: 39 Member
    From the neck up.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    my thighs, but I reduced them before, I can do it again.
  • sian_1989
    sian_1989 Posts: 33 Member
    My thighs and bum, they're pretty toned but just huuuge! I have real issues finding trousers to fit properly coz they fit on the legs and bum and then massive around my waist.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    My skin.....
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    My whole body
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    My love handles. I hate them so much.

This...totally!!!!!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    The stretch marks on my back and arms. Sigh, and I haven't even had kids yet!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Thighs. & stomach pooch after having my son as it just won't seem to go away.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    my fat legs. mostly my thigh/knees.. and stomach is close second.
  • DameVenus
    DameVenus Posts: 70
    The nape of my neck down to my lower back. Seems to be a hot spot for any fat I take in.
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Definitely my hips and thighs. I carry everything there. My stomach is flat for the most part, but with my hips and thighs, and well my butt being as big as they are, they keep me from being able to wear that dress, or that smaller size of jeans. And it definitely seems to be the hardest place to lose weight, and its a huge bother.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    My belly and my hair:
    I have a very flabby belly with a bit of loose skin, but I guess that's the price of losing a lot of weight, I'd rather have the flabby belly than the whole body of fat I used to have.

And my hair is very thin due to a medical condition, this bothers me the most because I feel like even now I've lost weight and can wear nice clothes, my hair still looks crap. I can't have it styled or anything, it's just blah! :grumble:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    the part covered with skin
  • BlessedWoman1217
    BlessedWoman1217 Posts: 13 Member
    My boobs!!! They are the biggest part of my body and they make it hard to really go hard in my cardio workouts. I have lost inches everywhere else but my "twins" have not budged!!! Looking into surgery after my last 40 pounds.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    My legs! I would love to be long and leggy but unfortunately I have lovely thunder thighs! Always had them even as a little skinny kid!
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Tie between my stomach and Chest...I've always been incredibly busty so a few cup sizes could go!
  • wolfpaw
    wolfpaw Posts: 11
    My pecker.......too big!:laugh:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    My boobs! They make shopping difficult, button up tops a hastle to wear, and they draw a lot of attention. If they don't come down with the weight loss, I'm bringing these puppies down to a C!
  • Squanje_83
    Squanje_83 Posts: 14 Member
    All of my lower body!!! :ohwell:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Thighs and butt... It's ridiculous how easily I size out of my jeans (1 ~ 2 lb weight gain can do it!) just because all my weight goes straight to my butt!