I'm new

Hi, today is day 1 of trying out this website. It's also Day1 of starting to change. I'm hoping to find others to support and that would be willing to support me.
I have four kids and the motivation to excercise is ZERO%. My mind wants to but the body sits on the couch.

Replies

• ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    This is an AWESOME place to be! If you have a smart phone, download the app, too! It has a bar code scanner that comes in EXTRA handy.

Feel free to add me if you want!!! :-)
  • my2boiz
    my2boiz Posts: 89
    sending you a request now!
  • Thanks, I will:)
  • Loracoss
    Loracoss Posts: 16
    I'm new at this site today too. Good luck on your journey we can support each other.
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. We all need motivation and support!!
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You have taken the first step and that is realizing that you need to make a change and joined MFP. I have 4 kids as well, so I know how hard it can be to get workouts in and eat right. Feel free to add me and happy thoughts to you as you begin your journey to a healthier and better you!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    the app is great - i used it when eating out, and didnt feel embarrassed as ppl thought i was texting
    far better than my little book I used to fill in whilst at the table hehe
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    This is an AWESOME place to be! If you have a smart phone, download the app, too! It has a bar code scanner that comes in EXTRA handy.

Feel free to add me if you want!!! :-)

Amazing! I had this APP forever and never noticed it had the barcode scanner on it. Thank you for posting this!
  • jllisi15
    jllisi15 Posts: 13
    I am starting today as well. Good Luck! I had my daughter 5 weeks ago and I need to lose these 50lbs. Maybe we can motivate each other, I am going to start with walking and go toward running. Where in the US are you?
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Good luck and welcome aboard. Since joining in January I am down 27 pounds and I owe it to this website.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Congrats to taking the first step to a healthier life. Feel free to add me. We are all here to support one another. Good luck in your journey.