28 Ibs or Less Club

13»

Replies

• kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    well i made it home without eating any junk... i checked the snack bar and all they had were hershey bars and i got one... but i didn't eat it all!!! The weight gain just isn't worth it to me anymore... yeah i know 1 candy bar isn't going to cause me to gain anything but it's the ones that tend to follow if i keep telling myself "oh i'll just have one"

Oh the legs are gonna hurt tomorrow... did cardio kickboxing today and used muscles i forgot about!!!:frown:
  • thegirlwholived
    thegirlwholived Posts: 27 Member
    :smile: lost 2lbs and had a great heart check-up. horrible discovery today: my fav. veggie sandwich is over 600 calories !!!!
  • kimmerlyjo
    Awesome job!!! What kind of veggie sandwich is over 600 cals???
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Boo hoo, I thought I was being super healthy this morning with a smoothie and wholegrain slice of toast for breakfast, it only = more than my fav starbucks breakfast, God damn it. Oh well I'm sure they're "better" calories! :laugh:
  • kimmerlyjo
    I am so flippin excited right now :noway: First I went to the bathroom and caught a glimps of myself in the mirror and I would have put money on that I wore the wrong uniform top tonight!!! But nope I didn't it's just that BIG on me now!!!

Then the guys in the shop do this thing where every hour on the hour they get down and do 45 push ups as fast as they can... well tonight I decided to join them! Granted I didn't do 45 but I did as many as I could as fast as I could... Well i got down and started going and couldn't believe it! I pushed out 18 without even thinking about it and I was keeping up with the guys!!! Well I hit about 22 and I was spent but tell you what I DON'T CARE!!! I still did those 18 in record time without even cringing!!! :wink:
  • xmimikinsx
    OMG excellent! Well done! :drinker:
  • kimmerlyjo
    So how is everyone else progressing this week??? Everyone feeling good and motivated still???

Why is it I soooooo want to go get a beer with the guys when I get off work??? Good thing I need to be on a train at 0830 tomorrow morning headed to Tokyo!
  • xmimikinsx
    Your job sounds amazing. Tokyo...is it nice there?

my diet is going just ok today. I ate bad last night so feel crappy today
  • kimmerlyjo
    My job isn't too bad right now. I'm in the Air Force so it has it's days. I should be deployed right now but some medical issues kept me home... i was sooooo mad too. not that I wanted to be away from my family but I was really looking forward to the ability to work out whenever I wanted to while I was off work! I planned on coming back at least 15lbs less after 4 months! Oh well i'm doing okay right now on my own.

Tokyo is awesome! Tomorrow is my day off so I'm actually taking the baby to a modeling audition in the Ginza area. Just hope the weather clears up!
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    i had a bad day yesterday also! but the two days before that i didn't get all of my calories because i apparently was confused on how it worked. so i like to think it equals out (even if it's just in my head):wink: but hey today is another day right?!
  • Hey!! Im doing ok. I went over slightly last night, but i did go to the gym, and run on my lunch hour so even though yes i ate my exercise calories i dont feel too bad for it. 2dai ive just been hungary all dai. I went for a run on my lunch, gained an extra 370cals on top of my 1200, and still i only have like 300 left!

Im weighing in on saturday i think, and i havent measured up since last tuesday, so maybe il measure up then aswell.

Urrggghhh! Im just hungary today!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

And mimi, i think you should start a new internal challenge :bigsmile:

__x
  • xmimikinsx
    Yeh I think I should.....let me put my thinking cap on for an EXCELLENT challenge and I'll let everyone know
  • kimmerlyjo
    Take that as an awesome sign that your metabolism is now kickin in to high gear :wink: I know after I do a class or run a long distance about 30 minutes later I just want to put everything I see in my mouth!!! (so to speak) :tongue:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    ive been amazing the past couple days!!!!

xmimi a challenge sounds great!!! ill feel like i have to do it and not be lazy if others are doing it too.
  • thegirlwholived
    thegirlwholived Posts: 27 Member
    Awesome job!!! What kind of veggie sandwich is over 600 cals???

There's a place here called 'Jimmy John's', and their sandwich has avocado spread and provolone cheese on fantastic whole grain bread. I should have known it was too good to be true!
  • xmimikinsx
    I'm still struggling with an AMAZING challenge...challenges may come and go but I want this one to be fantasticabulous......:huh: < I think that looks like Sly Stallone.

So I'm thinking along the lines of....

Signing up to a charity run wherever we all are in the world and training for it....?

OR LOSE AN INCH FROM YOUR ABS in 2 weeks challenge.

Or similar with thighs............or something! Aaaah it drive me crazy.

Then everyone can measure themselves and "the winner" can be Princess28 for two weeks untill the next challenge and so on and so forth.

We could make the whole challenge "beatiful for beach" challenge and every two weeks tackle an "area"

What do you think? Naf naf?

I do love the idea of Princess 28 though :laugh: xx
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    I didn't have the best day yesterday, i did manage to stay under my calories but went over the 2 days before so had to work my bum off at the gym yesterday! Just seem to be soooo hungry recently. Couldn't weigh in this morning cause I wasn't home so I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and let you know if i've lost. I hope I have cause my clothes are definitely feeling looser and I've been on a plateau for over a month so it's about time i lost!!!!
  • kimmerlyjo
    so any suggestions? I walked around Ginza today for over 3 hours just looking around... well I put it in as lesurly walking and now I still have 1000cals to burn for the day and it's 8pm here!!! Wish I would have know thise before dinner I would have gotten me a big sald to go with my meal... ugh... and honestly i'm not hungry at all...