heart rate monitor

Where are you guys getting the heart rate monitor that also caluclates calories burned? I'd like to get my hands on one!

Replies

• Where are you guys getting the heart rate monitor that also caluclates calories burned? I'd like to get my hands on one!
  • yenn
    yenn Posts: 48 Member
    Check these out:

http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/Pages/TZ-2004-Pages/HRM/HRM-model/polar/All.html

They work beautifully !! And count your calories burned customized to your fitness level and all the other data you enter (and data it reads from your "fitness test," which is your resting heart rate)

...you may also find them cheaper on other sites but this is the mothership.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    i have the polar F11 which does this but i know the cheaper versions of Polar F series also tell you caloires burned!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    ****'s Sporting Goods. Any sports supply store......I have a Polar F4 and I really like it. I got it toward the end of February and I have consistently used it. It was a great purchase for me. About $90, but for the amount of times I've used it, definitely worth it. I wanted to be able to calculate my double stroller walks without estimating....:wink: