Common 170's!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I am SERIOUSLY dying to get to the 170's. I'm at 181 right now and the lower half of the 180's has taken me FOREVER (its seems like) to lose. It's like those 170's are right there but I just can't reach!

I'm HOPING with all my heart I see them next Tuesday. It'll be the first time in over 5 years!!!!!

**Edit - The title is supposed to be COME ON - haha

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I am SERIOUSLY dying to get to the 170's. I'm at 181 right now and the lower half of the 180's has taken me FOREVER (its seems like) to lose. It's like those 170's are right there but I just can't reach!

I'm HOPING with all my heart I see them next Tuesday. It'll be the first time in over 5 years!!!!!

**Edit - The title is supposed to be COME ON - haha
  • jnkreis
    jnkreis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I remember that feeling girly. I was up to the 200 range and let say that I'm a little vertically chalanged. It seemed as though the 170 range seemed to just linger. And for me so did the 160 range. But over the last 14 months I've lost 55 lbs! You can do it. Just like you I haven't been this weight for over 5 years now. You'll get there just remember what your goals are and strive everyday...you'll make it!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It will happen, just give yourself the time. I was stuck in the 190's for 6 weeks before I finally broke that hump. Just remember, if you gave up now, you will NEVER reach it.