Nutrisystem and jenny craig

so, im debating on whether i should try and of those food plans, has anybody every done them and liked them or noticed results?

Replies

• LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    I tried Nutrisystem for diabetics.... ew ew ew ew
  • I tried both and yep, lost weight but guess what? As soon as you stop eating their food...the weight comes back...and then some.

Of course, it's completely up to you, but you'd fare much better to make eating healthy and regular exercise a part of a new lifestyle.

Good luck in whatever you choose! :happy:
  • imthelobster
    imthelobster Posts: 179 Member
    I tried both and yep, lost weight but guess what? As soon as you stop eating their food...the weight comes back...and then some.

Of course, it's completely up to you, but you'd fare much better to make eating healthy and regular exercise a part of a new lifestyle.

This. My dad did Nutrisystem twice, and yes, he lost all his weight, but as soon as he started eating regular foods again, he gained it all back. It's much better to learn about portion control of the things that you currently eat, so that you maintain the weight that you end up at.
  • brandyk77
    brandyk77 Posts: 605 Member
    I did NS hardcore last year for about 5 months and dropped 30 lbs. I have been doing it about 30% of the time now and have lost an additional 8 lbs and have kept it ALL off.

I LOVE about 75% of the food and it has helped me transition into liking healthier food (as you supplement in a ton of veggies, lean proteins, etc)
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    oh ok lol yeah maybe i should just stick with eating healthy and small portions and exercising and what not, thank you! :D
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    That sounds like a really good plan! :laugh: Good luck.