UGH!

:sad:

Well today is my turn to experience the "diet glitch"...I've been doing well...mostly under points not over..eating healthy and balanced with very few tiny indiscretions and my WI netted me 3 extra pounds...Mannnnn I hate this about weight loss...why does it seem like rocket science sometimes???

sighs...Well I certainly hope you all are having a much better Friday than I am so far...and just think, it's only 6:56 am.

Just sign me,

FAT & FRUSTRATED!!!

Replies

• DianneLynn
    DianneLynn Posts: 156 Member

Well today is my turn to experience the "diet glitch"...I've been doing well...mostly under points not over..eating healthy and balanced with very few tiny indiscretions and my WI netted me 3 extra pounds...Mannnnn I hate this about weight loss...why does it seem like rocket science sometimes???

sighs...Well I certainly hope you all are having a much better Friday than I am so far...and just think, it's only 6:56 am.

Just sign me,

FAT & FRUSTRATED!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Awwwwwww! You will get there. I do know what you mean though. It just seems like no matter what we do, the scale doesn't move as we want it to sometimes.

Maybe just go over your meals for the week again, sometimes a little bite here or there that we didn't journal CAN add up. Also, you might be retaining water, which causes ME a crappy weigh-in too.

Just don't fret, you will be ok! Just keep your eye on the prize and you will get there.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I feel like I am stuck too.

I started this March 8 and only down 5 lbs??

I work out and watch what I eat and measure everything....

I haven't weighed in yet and my clothes fit better, but I want to see numbers move!!!
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    :grumble: I am there with you. I have been stuck for about a week now, but when looking on the bright side, I have not gained either. Very frustrating:grumble:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    I've been on a plateau for over a month, it's so frustrating!!!:explode:
  • moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    I totally understand what you mean!
    My official weigh in days are on Thursday,but I usually weigh everyday so that I know what is going on. And that is so damaging because I see the scale move to little!! So for the next two weeks, I am going to be great on my diet, work out everyday and not weigh myself. My next weigh in date will be April 24th!
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Joined Mar 2008

Fri 04/11/08 04:41 AMI feel like I am stuck too.

I started this March 8 and only down 5 lbs??

I work out and watch what I eat and measure everything....

I haven't weighed in yet and my clothes fit better, but I want to see numbers move!!!

well 5 lbs is a lot in one month congrats
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233

Just sign me,

FAT & FRUSTRATED!!!

When I hit 16 pounds down...I hit a platue. It was cruel, I thought. Not going anywhere...just hanging around 16...then gain one...then loose one...It was annoying. But then, it started again. I didn't really do anything different. I'm assuming that it was my body....I may have been retaining water. My metobolism may have been slower...who knows...but it got my attention...

You'll get past it. Don't beat yourself up over it. This should be fun....not annoying, frustrating, or cruel...we CAN do this. Like you said, it's not rocket science....
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member

Just sign me,

FAT & FRUSTRATED!!!

Just wanted to tell you...YOU CAN AND YOU WILL DO THIS.:flowerforyou: