Back from Spring Break....

3 weeks of spring break does NOT do a body good, especially if you were doing on a tight budget, and your meals consisted of free pastrys/cookies at hostels, countless bowls of pasta and pnut butter and jelly sandwiches. I was so thankful to get back and have a REAL meal, but now I just can't see to get back on track to eating healthy! Help! I need some advice on starting over....and good motivational speakers out there? haha

Replies

• wiesk1
    wiesk1 Posts: 26
    3 weeks of spring break does NOT do a body good, especially if you were doing on a tight budget, and your meals consisted of free pastrys/cookies at hostels, countless bowls of pasta and pnut butter and jelly sandwiches. I was so thankful to get back and have a REAL meal, but now I just can't see to get back on track to eating healthy! Help! I need some advice on starting over....and good motivational speakers out there? haha
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    You gotta jump in there with both feet and make yourself do it. I know it can be tough, but log everything--good or bad--into your food diary. Nothing like seeing what unhealthy food choices cost ya!

Remember--if it were easy to have a healthy, lean body, everyone would have one. It does take work, and since you've done it before, you can do it again! Just hang in there!