ATTN BEACH BODY CHALLENGERS!

When buffjess originally posted this challenge she had a ton of responses!

I haven't seen her around much lately, but regardless we can't let it fall apart!!!!

Here are the rules:

The challenge started 4/2 and is ending 7/1.
You can join at any time! The more the merrier!!
We're weighing in each Wednesday and I'll be totalling up everyones weight loss so we can see how great of a job we're doing as a group!

Each day we'll have a post labled "Beach Body Challenge _(The date) where we can talk about our plans for the day!

I think this'll be a really great way to keep each other motivated and on track throughout the week!

So come on people!!! Let's do this!!!!

That being said,

Today is my off day for exercise and I'm planning to not participate in the spirits tonight like I usually do Friday's. So someone send me some "No Alcohol!" vibes so that I can get through this!

Saturday is Treadmill (I'm going to buy some running shoes tonight and I'm super excited because my shin splints are finally almost healed!) and the elliptical like always, and Sunday is Spin class and elliptical. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep my food intake under control this weekend. The weekend is where i tend to let go of the reigns and eat whatever I want!

What's everyone elses plans? How about for the weekend???

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    When buffjess originally posted this challenge she had a ton of responses!

I haven't seen her around much lately, but regardless we can't let it fall apart!!!!

Here are the rules:

The challenge started 4/2 and is ending 7/1.
    You can join at any time! The more the merrier!!
    We're weighing in each Wednesday and I'll be totalling up everyones weight loss so we can see how great of a job we're doing as a group!

Each day we'll have a post labled "Beach Body Challenge _(The date) where we can talk about our plans for the day!

I think this'll be a really great way to keep each other motivated and on track throughout the week!

So come on people!!! Let's do this!!!!

That being said,

Today is my off day for exercise and I'm planning to not participate in the spirits tonight like I usually do Friday's. So someone send me some "No Alcohol!" vibes so that I can get through this!

Saturday is Treadmill (I'm going to buy some running shoes tonight and I'm super excited because my shin splints are finally almost healed!) and the elliptical like always, and Sunday is Spin class and elliptical. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep my food intake under control this weekend. The weekend is where i tend to let go of the reigns and eat whatever I want!

What's everyone elses plans? How about for the weekend???
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    I am taking the weekend off. I got into to gym Mon Wed and tonight and ran Tue and Thurs on the tread mill.

hoping the weekend off will help my shoulder more and my knees that are screaming from the runs.

Will see how i did this week lowering my cals down to 2400 i had been at 3500 and 3000 so i cant wait.

Tim