OK, what am I going to do about this one??

Now that I am on MFP, I am spending too much time sitting down at my computer reading your great posts!!!!!! I think I need to hook up my computer to my treadmill ???

Replies

• dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Now that I am on MFP, I am spending too much time sitting down at my computer reading your great posts!!!!!! I think I need to hook up my computer to my treadmill ???
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    :laugh: :laugh:

I've been an MFP member since last year and I'm still hooked.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Yes I'm definatly quite addicted too, one thing you can do is sit on an excersize ball instead of a regular chair, that way your core is getting a bit of a workout....
  • dshandt
    ooooh, really good idea!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Yes I'm definatly quite addicted too, one thing you can do is sit on an excersize ball instead of a regular chair, that way your core is getting a bit of a workout....

I did that. Worked out great until my dog popped it. Getting a new one this weekend.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Yes I'm definatly quite addicted too, one thing you can do is sit on an excersize ball instead of a regular chair, that way your core is getting a bit of a workout....

That's a great idea. Although I think I would look really silly at my desk at work! :laugh: :laugh: I had said my job was somewhat active when I signed up, but I changed it to sedentary after spending too much time on MFP! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member

I did that. Worked out great until my dog popped it. Getting a new one this weekend.

haha i read that reply too quickly and thought it said " my dog pooped on it so i had to get a new one!!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kitten0puppy
    kitten0puppy Posts: 10 Member
    wow the exercise ball is a good idea, might try that one ;)
  • dshandt
    Yeah, my butt is really sore today from sitting here......I'm off to the sporting goods store! thanks again for the tip!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Yeah, my butt is really sore today from sitting here......I'm off to the sporting goods store! thanks again for the tip!

Check Walmart. They have them on clearance for $6.
  • carrierella
    carrierella Posts: 109 Member
    :laugh:

Too true!

I never did ANY message board before this little site.

And here I thought I was just getting a resource for charting my "progress"! The "community" has been a fun bonus!

Love,
    carrie