Halloween Chlg - Day 11: Oct 26 check in

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Okay. So the Rockies played a bit better last night which made my ride go much better - I got in 40 minutes last night and it wasn't as laborous as the night before. I'm going to a Scrapbook Retreat this weekend but there is an exercise room at the hotel I'm staying at so I will be sure to get in there. The exercise won't be so bad, eating properly the whole weekend might be though.

Today was my weigh in day and I lost another 3 lbs. I'm finally down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Of course my son is 10 months old so it took me awhile but I'd been doing Weight Watchers before I got pregnant with him and this is now officially lower than I've been in MANY, MANY, MANY years! Woo hoo! Started out with 65 lbs to lose and now I've only got 48 left to go! I know it sounds like alot to some of you but I'm happy with my progress in the 6 weeks since I joined this site.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
Have a good, Halloween Candy Free (or at least in moderation), exercise filled weekend! ;)
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Okay. So the Rockies played a bit better last night which made my ride go much better - I got in 40 minutes last night and it wasn't as laborous as the night before. I'm going to a Scrapbook Retreat this weekend but there is an exercise room at the hotel I'm staying at so I will be sure to get in there. The exercise won't be so bad, eating properly the whole weekend might be though.

Today was my weigh in day and I lost another 3 lbs. I'm finally down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Of course my son is 10 months old so it took me awhile but I'd been doing Weight Watchers before I got pregnant with him and this is now officially lower than I've been in MANY, MANY, MANY years! Woo hoo! Started out with 65 lbs to lose and now I've only got 48 left to go! I know it sounds like alot to some of you but I'm happy with my progress in the 6 weeks since I joined this site.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Have a good, Halloween Candy Free (or at least in moderation), exercise filled weekend! ;)
    Niccole
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    10 minute walk at lunch
    25 minutes of weight training
    50 minute Step class

Have a great day!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    1 hour of belly dancing
    3 sets of 15 crunches
    1 hour of brisk walking
    Yea that equals a dessert if I want it and boy do I want it : ) apple crisp is really expensive calorie-wise. Have a great day everyone.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Mrs. Smiths makes an Apple Crisp that you don't even need to "plan" for!

It's in the data base already as I've had a few - 100 calories & 2 grams of fat!

Woo hoo - hope you can find them in your area - enjoy!
  • kjllose
    thanks can't wait to find it at the grocery store. : )
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    40 minute walk
    60 minute spin class
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    To make up for the extra hamburger patty today.... all that talking on this site about hamburgers earlier made me hungry....so I had my hubby barbecue them in the dark. So 1 hour walking with the dog, plus I don't know how long on the bike and the elliptical, but I knew I had to burn off over 261 extra calories, so I logged 153 on the bike and 183 on the elliptical. Now I'm totally tired. Is it time for bed yet?
  • kjllose
    I did so much yesterday I'm blah today :( ok well I'm judging a halloween party in a little while but after that I will do my ab crunching video and my upper arm video. No cardio today though. I keep forgetting holloween is just around the corner. We live so far out we get no little kiddies here. Have to go into town to see all of them in their costumes. See ya tomorrow