Tell Dr. Phil !

I went to the Dr.Phil.com site this morning, sent them an email about Mike. I hope everyone on this site does the same. Mike works very hard to keep this site going, it has changed all of our lives and I hope that if enough people do the same Doctor Phil will give mike the recognition he deserves!

Ready Go!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see if Doctor Phil will do something great for our great site creator!

drphil.com write nice things tell him how Mike has helped you. it will feel great!

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I went to the Dr.Phil.com site this morning, sent them an email about Mike. I hope everyone on this site does the same. Mike works very hard to keep this site going, it has changed all of our lives and I hope that if enough people do the same Doctor Phil will give mike the recognition he deserves!

Ready Go!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see if Doctor Phil will do something great for our great site creator!

drphil.com write nice things tell him how Mike has helped you. it will feel great!
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    That was very nice of you to do so. I love this site so I will definitely send an email this afternoon....
  • czewwhat
    That was very nice of you to do so. I love this site so I will definitely send an email this afternoon....

do it now before you forget. Mike has done so much for so many, maybe so many can do one little thing for him!
  • czewwhat

do it, you know you want to!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    I sent an email too! YEAH MIKE! DR PHIL TELL THE WORLD ABOUT MFP! :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    more than 130 have read this post lets hope all of you take a moment to just sent that email! Dr. Phil does great things for a bunch of his guests, maybe he will do something for mike to get the word out about this great site and how many people it helps! Do it , do it!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    DONE! :smile:
  • czewwhat
    Awesome!

Tell your friends list and so on.

• cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Done! Yay Mike!!!! :drinker:
  • czewwhat
    over 175 now, write those emails!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I told Dr Phil!!!!!
  • czewwhat
    I told Dr Phil!!!!!

you are awesome! keep it going!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    I'll go do it now.:flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Okay, what cutiepie kids! thanks. MFP should get the recognition it deserves and Mike is our hero,
    tell Dr. Phil!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    bump
  • czewwhat
    okay past the 200 mark how many emails have been sent! Click in and tell us!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    emailed!
  • czewwhat
    okay 230 and counting! send those emails I think mike deserves that much! you guys rock, keep it going!
  • czewwhat
    243 and counting, write to Dr. Phil! Do it for Mike! you want to do this. Are you hypnotized yet? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

for the lazy reader:

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I applaud your enthusiasm Cze! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!