Do not do Jillian's 30 Day shred

I deleted my post because:
People don't read completely and start to attack the OP.

Replies

• Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Maybe for you, but most of us seem to find it a tremendous help and a great workout.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    That s a little bit of a rash statement.

I think you have a really specific case.
    I don't think 30DS causes you to do anything when stopped except maybe go back to how you looked before if you stop exercising..

There could be a lot of reasons why your body is changing,.

Don't just blame it on Jillian.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    People sometimes get bloated from a change in exercise. Since JM 30DS can be a bit intense and it can cause your muscles to retain water weight to repair. I gained for a week after two weeks of JM and then it went away.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Maybe for you, but most of us seem to find it a tremendous help and a great workout.
    I agree with this. I had great results with 30DS and would def. say what ab definition I do have is from that workout.
  • brandyk77
    brandyk77 Posts: 605 Member
    what on earth about an exercise routine would cause you to look bloated?
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    I agree with this. I had great results with 30DS and would def. say what ab definition I do have is from that workout.

I deleted my post- I am not here to argue or I am not against Jillian.
    It's a mistake to try to help!
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    llmfao ok
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Huh.

Ok, well by all means, don't do anything exercise wise that could push you, or challenge you, or make your muscles sore. Wouldn't want to change at all.

Sheesh.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member

Yep lost 20+ inches because of the shred :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    WTF???

Blanket statement OP. Did you not consider being bloated was due to other factors?
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member

The above is probably true if you do it for 30 days or more.
    But, I am talking about someone like me who did it for only 4 days and felt bloated once I stopped doing it.
    So, the point is-IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO IT, DON'T DO IT
    Read completely before coming up with comments. Thanks!

Dude, the bloating will go away. Even if you didn't commit. Relaax.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Just because you experienced negative results afterwards doesn't mean other people will. Not trying to be mean but just saying..
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I also hear it makes you sweat and that's just yucky.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Lol I'll just sit back and watch this one....
  • brandyk77
    i only do it 1x a week max and have seen results.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Maybe don't drink beer before you do it? Then you won't be bloated.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Wow. She already gave up on this thread too.

Maybe commitment-phobic.....
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    i loved 30ds, have been thinking about doing another round here soon
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    I tried starting the 30DS on 3/1/12 and only made it about a week before my schedule got really hectic. I plan on starting it again monday. I never noticed any bloated look. And honestly it comes across like you are saying... "if something is hard its ok to quit and so whats the point? You should never try any thing because it might be too hard." I don't think this is an encouraging or motivating attitude. I think its better to push your self and even if you can only make it for 2 weeks thats better than 2 weeks of nothing! Life ain't easy honey!
  • brandyk77
    I tried starting the 30DS on 3/1/12 and only made it about a week before my schedule got really hectic. I plan on starting it again monday. I never noticed any bloated look. And honestly it comes across like you are saying... "if something is hard its ok to quit and so whats the point? You should never try any thing because it might be too hard." I don't think this is an encouraging or motivating attitude. I think its better to push your self and even if you can only make it for 2 weeks thats better than 2 weeks of nothing! Life ain't easy honey!

I love this!