Day #1 Fast Food Challenge CHECk Out

I completed my goal today of not eating fast food! :smile: And I am a LOVER of McDonald's French Fries. Haha.

I finished 66 ounces of water today.. which honestly never happens because I hate water. I'm very proud of that.

I exercised, but tomorrow I want to complete a more strenuous work out.

I hope you all did well... I'm wishing you luck.

Let's see if all the members had a good day?! :heart:

Replies

• DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    I completed my goal today of not eating fast food! :smile: And I am a LOVER of McDonald's French Fries. Haha.

I finished 66 ounces of water today.. which honestly never happens because I hate water. I'm very proud of that.

I exercised, but tomorrow I want to complete a more strenuous work out.

I hope you all did well... I'm wishing you luck.

Let's see if all the members had a good day?! :heart:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    I accidentally pressed twice and created two of the same topics... sorry everyone!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    well done! keep it up!! umm, as for my day . . .well i just finished ice cream :noway: oh well! only 70 cal for 1/2 cup and i logged it and accompanied with grapes! lol :wink:
  • I also completed all goals today, but still have about 32 cals I didn't use...grrrr....but much better and closer then yesterday:happy:
    I walked, exercised, and no fast food!!!!

See you all tomorrow:flowerforyou:

Hugs and Luck,
    Kelly
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    hi all glad to see everyone did well so far!:smile: i had posted midday because i wasn't sure i'd make it here tonight. i did well. i did my housework(a little more than planned), i drank water most of the day(60 oz) which is GREAT for me!:drinker: i did have my cappachino cooler at breakfast which is 60 cals + the cup of skim milk is 90 cals. and i did have diet soda at supper but what is pizza without soda? like i said earlier i was trying to save cals for supper because i new we were having pizza, and i did good i came in about right at cals(actually a few under). can easily fix that!:wink: i didn't get to walk today because it was raining BUT i did substitute!:happy: i did jogging in place for 10 mins and even added some punches and i danced while i cleaned, May sound strange but it burnt cals! and of course had no fast food! unless you count the pizza, but it was a pre frozen one from a fundraiser. so i am proud of me and all of you! so i'll be back tom. morning!:heart:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Congrats everyone on having a good day... Day 2 is tomorrow... Someone might need to start the topic if I'm not up yet. Hehe.

I'm glad you came right at calories wagsgirls... that's great! :tongue:
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    I did well on all my food today , met goals except wnt over 9 on fat content :frown: ,I believe I did very well considering our boss bought us lunch on friday (from an italian resturant) ordered well there , then we took our daughter to Benihana's (japanese) and I had NO rice only veg's and scallops and had room for Sake YUMMM:drinker:
    Anyways I threw in an extra 30 minute walk on my lunch break
    No fast Food
    Meet my water quota :tongue:

Great job everyone :):flowerforyou:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    well been here two days and well i suck
    i luckily realized today that i had put my weight and hight in wrong i didn't realize when you change the weight it changes the hight as well so i put weight in kg but my hight was so wrong lol no wounder the calories i was allowed looked high lol so im all set now and fresh start tomorrow.