A sad day & a fresh start

This last month or so has been an emotional and physical rollercoaster ride. As some of you may know my mother in law has been in hospice for the past month. So needless to say the stress levels have been fairly high, as well as not eating properly or exercising regularly. Well last night she lost her battle with cancer. She was only diagnosed two months ago, but she sure put up a fight right to the end. I am grateful that she is at peace now. And now it is time for my family to start healing. Going through this really makes you realize how precious life is, so this morning both my husband and I went and had a great workout. My hubbie had just bought me a fitness pass with a trainer a few days ago. So I went for my first session this morning, and it was wonderful. So even though it is a very sad day, it is also my fresh start....
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Dawn

Replies

• dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    This last month or so has been an emotional and physical rollercoaster ride. As some of you may know my mother in law has been in hospice for the past month. So needless to say the stress levels have been fairly high, as well as not eating properly or exercising regularly. Well last night she lost her battle with cancer. She was only diagnosed two months ago, but she sure put up a fight right to the end. I am grateful that she is at peace now. And now it is time for my family to start healing. Going through this really makes you realize how precious life is, so this morning both my husband and I went and had a great workout. My hubbie had just bought me a fitness pass with a trainer a few days ago. So I went for my first session this morning, and it was wonderful. So even though it is a very sad day, it is also my fresh start....
    I hope everyone has a great weekend.
    Dawn
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Sorry for your family's loss, but she isn't suffering anymore, how blessed she was to have you care for her.:flowerforyou: A work out sounded like just the thing your needed a good start to care for you and your family now.:heart: