Woohooo... finally!!!!

REB89
REB89 Posts: 493 Member
So after 5 weeks of being on a plateau I finally lost weight again, 1.5lbs. I'm so happy, :drinker: I was feeling so defeated cause none of mz hard work was showing. I upped my exercise this week and ate all my calories (plus I changed my settings to lose less weight a week) and finally my hard work has shown. Oh and I've lost an inch from my waist too :bigsmile:

Replies

• REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    So after 5 weeks of being on a plateau I finally lost weight again, 1.5lbs. I'm so happy, :drinker: I was feeling so defeated cause none of mz hard work was showing. I upped my exercise this week and ate all my calories (plus I changed my settings to lose less weight a week) and finally my hard work has shown. Oh and I've lost an inch from my waist too :bigsmile:
  • Wantabe
    Wantabe Posts: 50 Member
    Congratulations, sounds like you are on the right track . See Ya. Wantabe
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    yeah! good for you! I'm glad to hear it, I've been on a plateau for the past couple of months! UGH! I did the same, uped my exercise and I am eating more. I have seen a difference too, finally!

Here's to our health, and weight loss! :drinker:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Sometimes I don't see it on the scale, but my belt can be tightened a notch.

Good for you!