Tell Dr. Phil !

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Okay I just had to post this here...hope it works!

Ugh couldn't get it to show up...here is the link http://cheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=2282709 .

If anyone knows how to post pictures, could you teach me pretty please?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Bumparooski!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member

Ugh couldn't get it to show up...here is the link http://cheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=2282709 .

view.aspx?ciid=2282709

EDIT - I hope that worked, I can't see it due to web filters at work.

Use the following format except where I have capitalized IMG, use lowercase img or it won't work.
    web-addy-here
    Hope that helps!!
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    I sent one, but who is Mike. I never heard of him
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    done!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I sent one, but who is Mike. I never heard of him

Mike created our site! he is the reason our site is free! We all love Mike!

www.myfitnesspal.com/mike go to his page he is a really inspiring guy!
  • czewwhat
    done!

you rock!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member

view.aspx?ciid=2282709

EDIT - I hope that worked, I can't see it due to web filters at work.

Use the following format except where I have capitalized IMG, use lowercase img or it won't work.
    web-addy-here
    Hope that helps!!

Thanks Lauryn! Let's try this again....

128684764289312953.jpg
  • czewwhat
    That is the guy! write Dr Phil, tell him about your success losing weight because of Mike our site creator, maybe the good doc will do something great for Mike! He deserves it!
  • czewwhat
    a night bump to get the nite owls!
  • czewwhat
    Okay you MFP lovers, today is Friday, Mike is the reason we have a site so wonderful! email Dr. Phil at www.drphil.com in the contact dr. phil link and tell him what this site and Mike mean to you. I am sure since healthy living and weight loss is one of his pet projects every year he will give Mike the recognition he deserves! do it, do it!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    I'm in!! I wouldnt be at the high number I'm at today if it werent for this site and the support and motivation I get here every single day!!

C'mon everyone....get on board and lets get Dr. Phil to recognize this kind person who provides this site!!
  • czewwhat
    I'm in!! I wouldnt be at the high number I'm at today if it werent for this site and the support and motivation I get here every single day!!

C'mon everyone....get on board and lets get Dr. Phil to recognize this kind person who provides this site!!

You are so awesome! wow look at those numbers! Thank mike, tell Dr. Phil!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    bump for Cz
  • czewwhat
    okay over 800 of you have viewed this, Mike gives so much to us, don't you love the new what is my heart doing info! Send Dr. Phil a message on his site Drphil.com and tell him how great MFP and Mike are! Mike deserves the recognition and Dr. Phil gives great stuff like cruises etc. to the deserving!
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    I sent mine in. Here's the link to the site: http://www.drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=9164
  • czewwhat
    I sent mine in. Here's the link to the site: http://www.drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=9164

come on you guys, persistence! do it, do it!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    I am more than happy to plug the site. It has been life changing for me. Just sent this over.

I am joining many of my fellow "Myfitnesspal.com" members in writing to tell Dr. Phil about the wonderful supportive environment that Mike has created on Myfitnesspal. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. 9 months ago I found myfitnesspal and began to use the tools on the site to track my diet. I also found myself engrossed in a community of people who are working hard to change bad habits, unlearn a lifetime of misconceptions and make a healthier happier life for themselves and there family. Since november of 2008 I have learned many things about myself and what had caused me to suffer through a long standing struggle with my weight. I have learned to see food in a new light and have found a way to build good lifelong habits. To date I have lost 120lbs and will be racing in my first Triathlon next week. My wife has lost 50 pounds and feels better than ever. The change in my quality of life has been astronomical and I without hesitation reach out to you with the news of this wonderful community. Knowing Dr. Phil's commitment to a healthier america and the positive impact this has had on the lives of my children and the closeness of my marraige I just wanted to take a momment to commend the site's creator and to implore Dr. Phil to share the inspiring stories and life changing benefits of Myfitnesspal.com

:drinker:
  • czewwhat
    I am more than happy to plug the site. It has been life changing for me. Just sent this over.

I am joining many of my fellow "Myfitnesspal.com" members in writing to tell Dr. Phil about the wonderful supportive environment that Mike has created on Myfitnesspal. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. 9 months ago I found myfitnesspal and began to use the tools on the site to track my diet. I also found myself engrossed in a community of people who are working hard to change bad habits, unlearn a lifetime of misconceptions and make a healthier happier life for themselves and there family. Since november of 2008 I have learned many things about myself and what had caused me to suffer through a long standing struggle with my weight. I have learned to see food in a new light and have found a way to build good lifelong habits. To date I have lost 120lbs and will be racing in my first Triathlon next week. My wife has lost 50 pounds and feels better than ever. The change in my quality of life has been astronomical and I without hesitation reach out to you with the news of this wonderful community. Knowing Dr. Phil's commitment to a healthier america and the positive impact this has had on the lives of my children and the closeness of my marraige I just wanted to take a momment to commend the site's creator and to implore Dr. Phil to share the inspiring stories and life changing benefits of Myfitnesspal.com

:drinker:

how wonderful! you are truly awesome! thanks for taking the time to give Mike his credit!
  • czewwhat
    Okay here is the weekend bump there have been over 900 of you look at this thread! I hope a bunch of you took a moment to tell Dr Phil about Mike our sites creator and this awesome place! It has changed my life! I know it has changed yours! Tell Dr. Phil and give Mike the credit he deserves! Who knows The good old Doc might just give him a great vacation he deserves for all the free work he has done for all of us! Read the stories they are inspiring.

Do it, ready Go! http://www.drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=9164
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!