Ghost Stuck in Tree Picture.. Not photoshopped

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    it's tree-sus.

no, srsly, that's cool. but actual ghost shots usually have an unexplainable aura around the apparition. this is just a cool pattern in the bark. but it IS cool.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    I don't see it unless I really force it to look like something, otherwise it just looks like a tree.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    I see a tree.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Meh.
    I do like to climb trees though, which is why is checked this out in the first place...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    I saw a couple of Zombies on my computer earlier.

1jagger_uni.jpg
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    I'm having trouble making it out. even with the power of suggestion.
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    I see it!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Are you sure thats just tobacco your smoking there? I don't see any face.

LMAO!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    I see an alien
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member

1jagger_uni.jpg

HAHAHAHA so funny those are the scariest zombies ever! this is why i do not understand the song "moves like jagger"
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    I see a curled up kitty...or Michael Jackson...
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    It took me a while, but I see it. Though I think it looks more cartoonish than like the face of real child.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    I see it and what you are saying do I believe in it, yeah but then again the mind dose play tricks on us and we compose shapes into objects which in return we forum them into other objects with realistic characteristics.

What would be more interesting is to find out more history behind it and go from there was there a tragic accident what was there before the tree. Things like that have there been other reports. I wouldn’t go as far as to say it is some type of haunting or something more than likely it is all of our minds forming and image.

I am curious as to say I would like to know more information on that specific place and the surroundings of what is leading us to believe what we see.I am a visual and facts type of person LOL so I love it all and love to pick it apart and put pieces together.
    It is, interesting all the same though thank you for sharing.

I work at a state psychiatric hospital, and the tree is on grounds there...... as for why the wound is in the tree in the first place, i'm not sure!

Now that is interesting if I were you I would do some digging that is really intriguing, you just may come up with some information as to why we are all seeing what we are. I am guessing the tree was struck with lighting or something or they needed to cut that branch down due to disease or something.

Better question now is what else is walking around in or on the grounds I would seriously do some digging and see what you can find out. That is if you are really curious.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    I see him! I read his mind, he said that:

-One in two lifetime smokers will die from their habit. Half of these deaths will occur in middle age.
    -Tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of cancers.
    -The mixture of nicotine and carbon monoxide in each cigarette you smoke temporarily increases your heart rate and blood pressure, straining your heart and blood vessels.
    -This can cause heart attacks and stroke. It slows your blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands. Some smokers end up having their limbs amputated.
    -Tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and causes cancer. A 20-a-day smoker breathes in up to a full cup (210 g) of tar in a year.
    -Changing to low-tar cigarettes does not help because smokers usually take deeper puffs and hold the smoke in for longer, dragging the tar deeper into their lungs.
    -Carbon monoxide robs your muscles, brain and body tissue of oxygen, making your whole body and especially your heart work harder. Over time, your airways swell up and let less air into your lungs.
    -Smoking causes disease and is a slow way to die. The strain of smoking effects on the body often causes years of suffering.
    -Emphysema for example is an illness that slowly rots your lungs. People with emphysema often get bronchitis again and again, and suffer lung and heart failure.
    -Lung cancer from smoking is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke.
    -Men who smoke are ten times more likely to die from lung cancer than non-smokers.
    -Heart disease and strokes are also more common among smokers than non-smokers.
    -Smoking causes fat deposits to narrow and block blood vessels which leads to heart attack.
    -Smoking causes around one in five deaths from heart disease.
    -In younger people, three out of four deaths from heart disease are due to smoking
    -Cigarette smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of low birth weight, prematurity, spontaneous abortion, and perinatal mortality in humans, which has been referred to as the fetal tobacco syndrome.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member

1jagger_uni.jpg

HAHAHAHA so funny those are the scariest zombies ever! this is why i do not understand the song "moves like jagger"

The Rolling Dead?
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    I do see a face (eyebrows, eyes, nose) at the bottom of the oval section. Doesn't look like a little boy to me though. Looks like an angry man.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Well, I guess my response to everyone saying "why did I waste my time" is why did you click on it? The title told you what was there, didnt it?
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    It takes a sec to focus on it but I see it. It's just mind games though. I can actually see it turn into a face.
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    You really should stop smoking that crack.... LOL
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    I see him! I read his mind, he said that:

-One in two lifetime smokers will die from their habit. Half of these deaths will occur in middle age.
    -Tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of cancers.
    -The mixture of nicotine and carbon monoxide in each cigarette you smoke temporarily increases your heart rate and blood pressure, straining your heart and blood vessels.
    -This can cause heart attacks and stroke. It slows your blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands. Some smokers end up having their limbs amputated.
    -Tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and causes cancer. A 20-a-day smoker breathes in up to a full cup (210 g) of tar in a year.
    -Changing to low-tar cigarettes does not help because smokers usually take deeper puffs and hold the smoke in for longer, dragging the tar deeper into their lungs.
    -Carbon monoxide robs your muscles, brain and body tissue of oxygen, making your whole body and especially your heart work harder. Over time, your airways swell up and let less air into your lungs.
    -Smoking causes disease and is a slow way to die. The strain of smoking effects on the body often causes years of suffering.
    -Emphysema for example is an illness that slowly rots your lungs. People with emphysema often get bronchitis again and again, and suffer lung and heart failure.
    -Lung cancer from smoking is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke.
    -Men who smoke are ten times more likely to die from lung cancer than non-smokers.
    -Heart disease and strokes are also more common among smokers than non-smokers.
    -Smoking causes fat deposits to narrow and block blood vessels which leads to heart attack.
    -Smoking causes around one in five deaths from heart disease.
    -In younger people, three out of four deaths from heart disease are due to smoking
    -Cigarette smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of low birth weight, prematurity, spontaneous abortion, and perinatal mortality in humans, which has been referred to as the fetal tobacco syndrome.

I sincerely appreciate your information! luckily for me, this picture is 3 years old and i am 2 1/2 years smoke free! One of the biggest factors in my initial weight gain was eating too much when quitting smoking. i gained 50 pounds after quitting, so thankful for MFP to help me lose that weight. And i am so happy i quit, even though it was hard at first.