Flower for you

I just got home from shopping for all the healthy foods I need for the my second week!
I'm so excited "my second week" That may not be long but to me it is!
Befor this site any diet I went on would only last a week, and the weekend would come an I would just give up all together. But here I am still with you all, I lost 5 lbs my first week, "Yay" I know the first week you lose more because of water weight or somthing.

So good luck to all of you this week:flowerforyou: and thanks for the support.

Mary:happy:

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    I just got home from shopping for all the healthy foods I need for the my second week!
    I'm so excited "my second week" That may not be long but to me it is!
    Befor this site any diet I went on would only last a week, and the weekend would come an I would just give up all together. But here I am still with you all, I lost 5 lbs my first week, "Yay" I know the first week you lose more because of water weight or somthing.

So good luck to all of you this week:flowerforyou: and thanks for the support.

Mary:happy:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Flowers for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congrats!! Keep up the good work!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: way to go!!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    5 pounds!! WOOHOO! Who cares if it's water....still feels good to see that number and motivates you to keep on keeping on!:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    so proud of you and I totally agree...addicting and it works....way to go!!!

hugs!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Thank you all for the reply I smile:smile: when I read each and everyone Hugs to youy,

Mary:happy: :smile: :flowerforyou: :tongue: :smooched: