i fell crappy after weigh in!

Options
i weighed in this morning and I GAINED 4 pounds!!!!!!! i am on maintenence and i know that u gain weight while on it BUT fears are rushing in.. i am so scared that i will steadily keep increasing!!! i am so worried i hate myself for gaining he weight.. my birthday is comin up and now i am so off track from where i wanted to be on my birthday!!!! :cry:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    i weighed in this morning and I GAINED 4 pounds!!!!!!! i am on maintenence and i know that u gain weight while on it BUT fears are rushing in.. i am so scared that i will steadily keep increasing!!! i am so worried i hate myself for gaining he weight.. my birthday is comin up and now i am so off track from where i wanted to be on my birthday!!!! :cry:
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    you have to understand that weight fluctuates... I am a little ways off from my goal...but in the beginning of the week I was 133 and friday I was at 133.8 and I was disappointed.. It just happens, but you have to work on it and figure out what works for you. Are you still working out?
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    yea i am still working out.. but not as intense as i was when i was trying to lose weight.. its ust realistic for me to workout that much anymore.. but i still do 5 days a week... last week i gained 2 pounds but that was after a really LONG holiday so i was pretty happy with only gaining two pounds but now i am home and i have gained another 3 this week!
    :cry:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I feel you..I gained 3 lbs this week myself. I've been working out regularly, but my eating was HORRIBLE! I was really stressed with work stuff and was totally stress eating..ugh! I'm going to do better this week.
  • hamilton4beaumont
    hamilton4beaumont Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to measure!!! I weighed in this morning and gained 2 pounds, but my waist is an inch smaller! Weird, huh? Just thought it might make you feel better if you looked at it from another angle! :) Don't beat yourself up... life is too short!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Don't get worried, get determined :)
    Weight fluctuates, so adapt and overcome! You can do it!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you on for maintenance? Maybe lower them a bit for a week and see what happens. Sometimes you have to play with the number to get one that's right for your body and lifestyle.
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    thanks for the replies guys.. i am at 1690 for maintenence... i know it fluctuates but i guess u all understand wanting to see that MAGIC number!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    It'll work out Fuzzy, just keep at it and don't become discouraged. We all have those days/weeks/months/years. Just bounce back, refigure a few things, and know we are all here to support you. :bigsmile:

-Jeremy
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    thnx for all the support u guys!!! i relli hope ur rite!! gonna stick with it and see what happens.. hopefully it will come off!:ohwell: