Day #3 fast food challenge check in

hey all! i guess we missed check out last night. oh well:smile: we can always combine our in and out today. yesterday i kinda did a midday in/out because i knew i had a busy day. but i did not have any fast food, i drank water, though not as much as i would have liked, but didn't have soda so that is a plus! as i said yesterday i walked with my girls about 40 mins., but i did come in under my cals. last night, not too much though. so how did everyone else do?
my goals today are no fast food, walk (hopefully the weather allows it's rainy here)if not then i will substitute again, drink my water, meet my cals and RELAX!:happy: good luck all and i'll be back tonight!:heart:

Replies

• wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    hey all! i guess we missed check out last night. oh well:smile: we can always combine our in and out today. yesterday i kinda did a midday in/out because i knew i had a busy day. but i did not have any fast food, i drank water, though not as much as i would have liked, but didn't have soda so that is a plus! as i said yesterday i walked with my girls about 40 mins., but i did come in under my cals. last night, not too much though. so how did everyone else do?
    my goals today are no fast food, walk (hopefully the weather allows it's rainy here)if not then i will substitute again, drink my water, meet my cals and RELAX!:happy: good luck all and i'll be back tonight!:heart:
  • HelloAll~
    I did well yesterday. I met most of my goals, and over did other...lol. I was under my cals due to going roller skating. I understand that the calories are added when you exercise, but I just couldn't eat anymore.

Goals for today~exercise for 30 minutes once or twice, clean house (done), drink more water (my hardest goal), stay with my cal program, spend time with the family and relax!!! OH, AND NO FAST FOOD!!!

Hugs and Luck,
    :flowerforyou: Kelly
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    If you want to get the fast food, you can. It is not really bad to have small Quizno turkey or chicken sub on wheat with NO cheese and NO dressings. This has about 250 calories. Make sure that have it with 'water'. I have designated two days in a week when I have it. Infact if I am really busy and out I see no harm in having either small Quizno or 6" subway.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    I was about to say...there are some fast food choices that are great. You just need to go to the website and look up the nutritional information. McDonalds, Taco Bell, and Wendy's have great choices.

All you need is the will power to order the healthy option and a nutritional menu and everything I have chosen has been approved by my nutritionist.

Let me know if you need some insight to these choices.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Hi Everyone... I'm sorry I didn't start a Check OUT last night or this Morning's Check OUT.

I just found out my Sister was in a car accident and she's also dealing with some other things like depression, so I'm trying to help her out...

If you want to continue with the Challenge... that's great. I wish you the best of luck... I just need to tend to family right now. I'm soo sorry everyone! :cry:
  • Don't worry about us right now, your family needs you. Prayers are with her, you and your family. Please drop in and update us when you can.
    Hugs, and Prayers,
    Kelly
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    well 3 days down no fast food but i was really craving a hot and spicy from mcdonalds but i didnt give in to my temptation.