Location and of coarse...WHERE DID YOU GO TO HIGH SCHOOL?

Replies

• Grew up in St. Charles, around the Lindenwood College area. Went to St. Charles West, class of '90 (the boundaries were quite a bit different then). I now live in the Creve Coeur area.
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    I grew up in Moline Acres in North County, which is right next to Top of the Towers. Went to Meadows school, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Rosary and finally graduated at Riverview Senior High. Class of 1983.

I am living out in Eureka, Mo now.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Grew up in Florissant - Graduated Hazelwood West in 1993! Now in OFallon, Mo area
  • duncanryan
    duncanryan Posts: 122 Member
    Grew up in Bellefontaine Neighbors (North County) and now reside in Belleville, IL.
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Born and raised in North/West St. Louis City. Graduated from Soldan High School in 1982.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Thought it would be nice for people to share their general location.

I am in Lake St. Louis. I grew up in South County and graduated from Northwest High School in House Springs in 1992.

What about you?

I live in House Springs and my kiddos go to Northwest.

I grew up in Crystal City and graduated from Crystal City High School in 1989.
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Lindbergh High School in SoCo.
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Thought it would be nice for people to share their general location.

I am in Lake St. Louis. I grew up in South County and graduated from Northwest High School in House Springs in 1992.

What about you?

I live in House Springs and my kiddos go to Northwest.

I grew up in Crystal City and graduated from Crystal City High School in 1989.

I also live in house springs, my kiddos go to Northwest as well.

I grew up in Affton and went to Affton HS, class of '99.
  • Born and raised in Hannibal MO. So graduated from Hannibal High school. Now live in South city near Soulard.
  • MidWestMissy
    MidWestMissy Posts: 32 Member
    New to MFP. I was born and raised in North County. Minus couple years in Grand Forks, ND. Currently in Florissant. Went to a couple High Schools. Went to a private school, Berkeley Sr. High, and North County Tech. High School.

Glad I found this site. Glad I found this group. :wink:
  • alliek23
    alliek23 Posts: 14 Member
    I live in University City, went to U-City High School
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Born and raised in Manchester, attended Westminster Christian Academy.
  • Ecomama09
    Ecomama09 Posts: 31 Member
    I grew up in O'Fallon, MO (I went to Lutheran High School)...moved to Wisconsin, Costa Rica, back to Wisconsin, and now I'm back to St. Louis! We live near UMSL.
  • ksroyer
    ksroyer Posts: 2
    I grew up in south central Illinois, but moved to St. Louis after college. Currently live in Dogtown. Love having Forest Park as my backyard.
  • Jamie62477
    Jamie62477 Posts: 4 Member
    Born and raised in STL (North County-Hazelwood). I graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas-Mercy in Florissant. I live in Richmond Heights, but work in NO CO.
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Born and raised in North County. Still live in Noco. Graduated from Berkeley High (the real Berkeley High) in 2000.
  • perpetualsharon
    perpetualsharon Posts: 18 Member
    Born/Raised/High School in Rural Retreat, VA. Moved to St. Louis in 1998. Lived in Southampton neighborhood.
    Moved to South County/Telegraph area in 2003. My daughter graduated Oakville in 2009 and my son is a freshman there now.
  • Is it true that Soldan had a cheer that went: "We're Soldan High / We're Soldan High / We're Soldan High... and we're never coming down!"
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    I grew up in O'Fallon, MO (I went to Lutheran High School)...moved to Wisconsin, Costa Rica, back to Wisconsin, and now I'm back to St. Louis! We live near UMSL.

Where in Wisconsin? I grew up in La Crosse! My brother lives just north of Madison in Prairie Du Sac, and cousins and all are spread around Green Bay and Sheboygan!

I graduated from La Crosse Central HS in 1986. My kids are in the Rockwood district.
    We live in Ballwin. I work (currently) in Creve Coeur and Gravois Bluffs area.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Ha. Love this! I'm in Affton but I didn't go to high school here. I just love hearing this asked though...most common question asked in St. Louis lol.