Awful, terrible cheat weekend

So, basically, this weekend SUCKED. I was doing really well, but starting Friday night, things went waaaaay downhill.... I just kept thinking of all my favorite foods that I missed and then ate them all!!! I seriously am terrified to think of how many calories I had this weekend.... let's just say that cookies, cinnamon sticks, Taco Bell, pancakes , and chocolate were all included in the weekend binge and that is definitely not all of it!! Ugh. I feel disgusting.

I know, I know, I need to put it behind me and jump back on the wagon, and I definitely will!! I just needed to post how bad it feels to cheat so badly... maybe I'll remember this next time....

Replies

• truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    So, basically, this weekend SUCKED. I was doing really well, but starting Friday night, things went waaaaay downhill.... I just kept thinking of all my favorite foods that I missed and then ate them all!!! I seriously am terrified to think of how many calories I had this weekend.... let's just say that cookies, cinnamon sticks, Taco Bell, pancakes , and chocolate were all included in the weekend binge and that is definitely not all of it!! Ugh. I feel disgusting.

I know, I know, I need to put it behind me and jump back on the wagon, and I definitely will!! I just needed to post how bad it feels to cheat so badly... maybe I'll remember this next time....
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    I did the same thing :ohwell: Tomorrow's a new day!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I did the same thing, but almost all week! Fast food after fast food, chips after chips!! Honestly now I'm sick from it all. My body is not agreeing at all, which sucks but its good at the same time. But the wagon is coming by tomorrow so yeah, i'll hope back on it with you! hahah
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Whatever you gals ate just honestly add it to your daily food dairy. I am returning from movie and seen my calorie meter going crazy. But I know that when I print a calorie history report it is going to be very memorable hike.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    I completely feel your pain as well :cry:

I do so well during the week when my days as scheduled, etc. but when the weekend comes, I eat horrible due to more time to hang out in the kitchen and spending time with family and friends.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to not completely blow a good weeks worth of healthy eating and exercise once the weekend comes???

Thanks and I hope each of you have a happy and healthy day! :flowerforyou:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    I've been trying to "earn" extra calories on the weekend by working out more. I have more time to work out on weekends than I do during the week, so if I want to splurge a little, I try to earn the right to do it by working out way longer than I normally would.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Well, as bad as it is for you, defintately put them into the diary, it will be GREAT motivation for future times where you feel like you might break.

Don't worry, you don't put on 10 lbs over a weekend, the same as you can't take it off. This is a long term thing, 1 weekend won't stop you, it's just a speed bump, treat it as a wake up pinch to get you back on track!