20 ponds down with pics

mrsepiphany
mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
So I am only 20 pounds down but i can see the difference! I haven't been losing weight lately like for the last 3 weeks but definitely losing inches. These pics are during a 2 week period. My stomach has gotten ridiculous after 3 back to back c-sections, not eating right and no exercise :(

March 23
IMG_20120323_153623.jpg

April 8th
IMG_20120408_081612.jpg

Replies

• eakohl
    eakohl Posts: 14 Member
    Wow what a difference
  • mrsepiphany
    and i fyi i am not pregnant :( smh
  • betternowthanlater
    betternowthanlater Posts: 34 Member
    Great job. Nice first steps.
  • mrsepiphany
    ty
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Stick with it! You are doing great!
  • U are doing great (: keep it going
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Awesome. Congrats!
  • mrsepiphany
    thanks guys. i was feeling a little down because the scale wasn't moving down just up :( but the pictures show a difference!
  • This might sound personal, but in the first photo there are two real rolls of excess skin. In the second photo the one underneath your boobs has almost completely gone! No wonder you can see the difference your clothes must fit so beautifully now. I still have the two rolls and have only lost 6lbs so seeing what a difference those extra pounds can make (especially with the summer coming and those tee shirt tops that seem to just 'hug' skin) has really spurred me on. So to conclude WELL DONE and thank you for posting :)
  • WOW! I can definitely see the difference! Amazing job, keep it up! I also got 112 lbs to lose! :)
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    keep it up, baby! big change in such a short time!
  • mrsepiphany
    This might sound personal, but in the first photo there are two real rolls of excess skin. In the second photo the one underneath your boobs has almost completely gone! No wonder you can see the difference your clothes must fit so beautifully now. I still have the two rolls and have only lost 6lbs so seeing what a difference those extra pounds can make (especially with the summer coming and those tee shirt tops that seem to just 'hug' skin) has really spurred me on. So to conclude WELL DONE and thank you for posting :)

Thanks hun! My clothes are definitely starting to fit better :) I'm excited and even more motivated to keep going and lose the rest of these rolls!
  • mrsepiphany
    WOW! I can definitely see the difference! Amazing job, keep it up! I also got 112 lbs to lose! :)

THanks! We are at about the same spot in weight loss too! If it's ok I'ma add you as a friend so we can keep each other focused! Good luck :)
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 811 Member
    Definitely a difference!!
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Thats great you can clearly see the difference in your stomach keep up the good work
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    omg what a difference just 20lbs made ! good for u keep it up!!
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Great job keep it up!!!!
  • cuelgirl
    cuelgirl Posts: 47 Member
    great job... i can definately see a difference... keep up the good work!
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    20 pounds is great! keep up the good work!
  • great job!! :) it's not easy and i'm proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!