Best way to get rid of upper butt fat?

Can anyone suggest anything that would help me lose it? I'm tired of looking a little on the square side lol

Replies

• fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    upper butt fat?? LOL!!! i dont think ive heard that expression or term before.
  • karma3o3
    karma3o3 Posts: 8 Member
    Lol I couldn't think of what else to call it. I even Lol'd at the expression.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Do you mean the waist ? or you mean the butt?
    I am confused :noway:
  • 1979rrh
    1979rrh Posts: 83 Member
    Do you mean the waist ? or you mean the butt?
    I am confused :noway:

If I am right... she is referring to the fat some have just above the @ss checks... I hope that helps.
    I have the same things... they are reducing, like belly fat they might e the last thing to go :mad:
  • karma3o3
    Thank you so much. I will certainly start doing that right away.
  • karma3o3

If I am right... she is referring to the fat some have just above the @ss checks... I hope that helps.
    I have the same things... they are reducing, like belly fat they might e the last thing to go :mad:

That's exactly what I am referring to. Thank you!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Squats...When I picked up 30 Day Shred that area started to go finally.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Sure.....scissors.....lay.on.the.floor, palms.by.your.side....lift.both.legs.6.inches.off.ground.then.keeping.legs.straight, alternate raising and lowering left leg then right....do not let either touch grond.....start with 30 seconds.....works quads n upper butt
    When I first read this, I thought wow what a gory dude, lipo would've been safer, but I guess the idea is sound enough....but remember you can't spot train \m/
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    I recommend a very sharp knife, an axe, or one of those deli meat slicers if you're really a masochist.
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Just remember that normally when you lose weight it is 'First on, Last off'. Just keep working away at your whole body and it'll reduce. You can't spot reduce!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    kinda like back of the love handles, just above ur bum???
    ive been doing spin classes, pretty intense over the past 5 weeks and that area has just melted off my body....so amazing! not kidding. i give 'er **** tho, go hard! i cycle for about 3 hours total in a week.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Sure.....scissors.....lay.on.the.floor, palms.by.your.side....lift.both.legs.6.inches.off.ground.then.keeping.legs.straight, alternate raising and lowering left leg then right....do not let either touch grond.....start with 30 seconds.....works quads n upper butt
    When I first read this, I thought wow what a gory dude, lipo would've been safer, but I guess the idea is sound enough....but remember you can't spot train \m/

haha me too!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Can anyone suggest anything that would help me lose it? I'm tired of looking a little on the square side lol
    I think that may be lower back fat ?
  • CanCur
    CanCur Posts: 9 Member
    I was just asking about this at my gym. Get a big ball, lay on your front side with your hips resting on the ball, put your feet at the bottom of a wall for stability then raise yourself up and down with your hands behind your head. Planking is suppose to help too.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Shelf hips. I had them too! Once you get well on your way you will lose all over your body. The closer you get to your "natural" weight, but more your body will change shape for the better. In the mean time eat good, clean food and exercise the best you can it will help your entire body! I used to be quite pear shaped, and although I still have heavy legs, after losing 70 pounds from 205 down to 135, I am told I no longer have hips or a butt! Never thought I'd see the day! Keep up the good work and you'll get there soon enough!
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    I recommend a very sharp knife, an axe, or one of those deli meat slicers if you're really a masochist.

oh my...
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    You learn new things every day. Upper butt fat....lol

Maybe some oblique work? Or something that works the back, like rowing or pushups...etc.

Edited to say: Aren't these just love handles?