I have a question for the ladies, and no men peeking....

Options
124»

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I like dreamy eyes!

UUUMMM-I think Aunt Karen said NO MEN:tongue:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Cowboys make me melt!! Good thing I married one :laugh: With his black cowboy hat, black hair and Fu Manchu mustach and black Duster - Yup, I'm a puddle :tongue: Plus the whole ropin' and ridin' thing!! Stay away from rodeo cowboys though - they get too used to 8 second rides :laugh:

:laugh: :drinker: ride em cowboy,,,,yeepie ky yay:drinker:
    The ride will be over before you say that :laugh: :ohwell:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    My ex husband was no cowboy, but he was faster then a jack rabbit:noway: I still have no idea how in the world I had two children by him. I'm not sure I was even there:laugh:
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Big forearms
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I like dreamy eyes!

UUUMMM-I think Aunt Karen said NO MEN:tongue:

:sad: :brokenheart: :sad:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    How about a man in uniform?? Any man, really, and any uniform.

Firefighter
    Police man
    Marine
    Sailor
    Marching Band......
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    The perfect man for me would be over 6 feet tall, not to big, not too skinny, thick dark hair, beautiful eyes, strong arms, cute bum, extremely smart, hard worker.... Wait a minute, that describes my husband of 13 years! :love:
  • Pom_love_2
    Options
    Guess I add my 2 or 3 cents worth.....started out when I was a little girl with Michael Landon (Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie).....Richard Dean Anderson-(General Hosp. that my mom watched, then on to MacGyver)......Harrison Ford in my teens..(Star Wars, and what, half a million movies since?)......Adrian Paul.. (the Highlander TV series).......most recent....Robert Sean Leonard (House).........they all (except for Robert, he's new to the scene and not well known) aged well, and never had any bad raps that I'm aware of....all around good guys..dads and hubbys..........sheesh, I can pick em on the screen.......so what's the deal with the losers :cry: I wind up with in real life????:ohwell:

I have to have humor too, but found comedians tend to have some serious issues (like alcohol, drugs...etc..):huh: ..................finding humor in the same things.....both of us laughing (I mean busting out, milk out the snozola, can't stop, crying laughter) together about something funny (not him being the comedian) I think is the best. Has to be wiling to be responsible....but not overly serious. Studpidity, ignorance, or disrespect is out of the question. Not particularly fond of being a sports widow either.

So there....maybe it's 5 cents worth :happy:
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My biggest turn on is a BRILLIANT man. Beyond average intelligence.

Great! Looks like I qualify!
    I think I just like men:smile: .

I qualify again!
    hotter than the Chipendale Dancers

Third times a charm!:bigsmile:

Ok, ok, I'm just kidding!!! :laugh: (I imagine all the ladies looking at me disapprovingly, lol)

ROTFL- Too funny. dang I forgot to mention I also love a man with a great sense of humor.:laugh:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    This girl is a sucker for a sharp dressed man. :heart: Beyond that I don't have enough experience with men to know my tastes yet.( I'm too young)

I like a sense of humour too:happy: