19 lbs down, 10 lbs left!

Hi guys! As you can tell by the subject line, I'm not really done yet. I have 10 lbs left to go but this is pretty much my in between, in progress type post. I started off on MFP at 162.4 lbs. Before that, my heaviest was 180 - which was at age 18 when I started working at McDonald's [what a shocker!] Right now, I am down to 146.2 lbs. Anywho, here is my before & in between.

v4ozfo.png

Still working hard and trying to get down to 135 or 130. Not sure which one I'd like yet. Just have to see when I get there!

- Gisselle

Replies

• you look awesome.
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    You look like you lost more then 19 lbs. You look great, congrats!
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    determination is key. great turn around. and trust me, the last 10 pounds or so make a world of a difference.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Looking great. Congrats
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Wow, are you quite short? 19lbs is a huge loss physically for you! For a taller person they would have to lose 50-75lbs to have that kind of change! You look beautiful and very stylish now, it's great that you seem to be feeling better about your appearance!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    great work!
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    well done Gisselle, btw change your ticker to reflect your true weight loss of nearly 40lbs!! excellent job. :)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    I agree that looks like WAY more than 19lbs. Mind if I ask what your exercise and nutrition regimen is?
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Great work
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Wow, are you quite short? 19lbs is a huge loss physically for you! For a taller person they would have to lose 50-75lbs to have that kind of change! You look beautiful and very stylish now, it's great that you seem to be feeling better about your appearance!

Hi! I'm actually 5'3! I like to think of myself as in the "in between" height lol
  • rwwerner
    rwwerner Posts: 42 Member
    You look incredible!!! Great job
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Way to go! You have a lot to be proud of! It looks like a dramatic change and you look very happy!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Thanks all :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!