Tell Dr. Phil !

124»

Replies

• dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Done! I have been MIA and you can tell as I haven't lost a pound in the month (or longer) that I was gone. I am back to get the other 20 pounds off and I truely do owe my success to this site. Mike deserves the recognition!!! Great idea czewwhat!! :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Done! I have been MIA and you can tell as I haven't lost a pound in the month (or longer) that I was gone. I am back to get the other 20 pounds off and I truely do owe my success to this site. Mike deserves the recognition!!! Great idea czewwhat!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks dimplzz! I am hoping if Dr. Phil and his staff hear about MFP and Mike and his tireless dedication he will get the recognition he deserves. Come on people, let Ol' Doctor Phil know what Mike and this site means to you. I wish I knew how many members there are here!
  • DONE!!

Dr. Phil - Please take a moment to go to www.myfitnesspal.com
    ths is without a doubt the best health, fitness and weight loss site on the web - and it's FREE!!
    you need to meet its creator Mike -and now his brother Al.
    I have to loose over 1/2 my body weight and I have not had sucess until fitness pal - the spirit of the site is amazing - as a community we really get how hard this journey is and Mike has created a safe place for us to connect, be creative, make changes and succeed!!
    Check it out!!
  • czewwhat
    DONE!!

Dr. Phil - Please take a moment to go to www.myfitnesspal.com
    ths is without a doubt the best health, fitness and weight loss site on the web - and it's FREE!!
    you need to meet its creator Mike -and now his brother Al.
    I have to loose over 1/2 my body weight and I have not had sucess until fitness pal - the spirit of the site is amazing - as a community we really get how hard this journey is and Mike has created a safe place for us to connect, be creative, make changes and succeed!!
    Check it out!!

You are so awesome! lets hope the good doc listens
  • czewwhat
    bump
  • czewwhat
    ok MFP people, we have had over 1000 viewings Surely more hsve sent emails to Dr. Phil than have tapped in! WWW.DRPhil.com send an email and tell the
    doc what MFP anf Mike its creator has done to change your life! It is easy, and Mike deserves the credit for thisngreat effort he puts in every day!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    It's blocked at work, but I will send it from home. The one thing I question, since DR Phill is pluugging his own weight loss book, is will he plug somebody else's weight loss tool?
  • czewwhat
    It's blocked at work, but I will send it from home. The one thing I question, since DR Phill is pluugging his own weight loss book, is will he plug somebody else's weight loss tool?

IDK, but it is worth a try! Mikes tools are different than doctor phils book, it is a daily accountability to yourself and all the tools to calorie counting would fit right in with The Doctor Phil method! Not to mention the network of support!
  • czewwhat

IDK, but it is worth a try! Mikes tools are different than doctor phils book, it is a daily accountability to yourself and all the tools to calorie counting would fit right in with The Doctor Phil method! Not to mention the network of support!

bump
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    bump_signs.jpg
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Sorry i am late, but email sent!!!
  • czewwhat
    Sorry i am late, but email sent!!!

Thanks, maybe a constant flow for a long time will do it!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I've been waiting for Mike to comment on this thread. I'm curious to see what he thinks about it. Did I miss his comment, or has he not commented?
  • czewwhat
    No comment from Mike. I think Mike is my hero! I love this site and I want him to be recognised as the guy who is making america get healthy one person at a time! Who knows it might work! :happy:
  • czewwhat
    Did you all give up on Dr. Phil? send your email!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!