Hope this is just a fluke/coincidence...

I have been having all kinds of pop ups getting thru my pop up blocker. all are paydotcom/sdcotton or dscotton whatever the trouble makers name was in here yesterday ...... how annoying

Replies

• I have been having all kinds of pop ups getting thru my pop up blocker. all are paydotcom/sdcotton or dscotton whatever the trouble makers name was in here yesterday ...... how annoying
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I hope so too....they kept trying to pick a fight with me but I wasn't buying into it. I just checked and their acct. is deactivated...maybe we ran them off:bigsmile:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I didn't know there was drama in here yesterday. What happened?

Did you click any links that this person posted (if they posted links)?
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I didn't know there was drama in here yesterday. What happened?

Did you click any links that this person posted (if they posted links)?

A person kept posting ads for different weight loss plans/services, and we told them that they shouldn't be posting the ads...and they got all snippy and huffy and went on and on about free speech, yada yada yada.
  • No I didnt click any adds , it was just wierd , here this person freaking and then Im getting pop ups with their name in it. Im not saying I was targeted , cause I wasnt even involved in the post at all .... just wierd, Oh well no harm no foul I guess
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    I didn't click on any of their stuff either. So far, I haven't had any problems. I'm glad they were deactivated.
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    There are always those that try to use any site to make money. I just waiting for when the ones for loose 100lbs and gain 10" gets started. LOL