Kind of a personal question????????????

Is anyone having the same problem as me. I have changed my eating, drinking and exercise habits for a little over a week now. My situation is, I'm having to use the ladies room often and I'm really not talking about the tinkle......it hit me all of a sudden today. Is this the cleansing stage??????????????

Replies

• Is anyone having the same problem as me. I have changed my eating, drinking and exercise habits for a little over a week now. My situation is, I'm having to use the ladies room often and I'm really not talking about the tinkle......it hit me all of a sudden today. Is this the cleansing stage??????????????
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    it just mean your metabolism is speeding up
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Just the fact you changed your normal routing with food intake and exercise will change everything else, especially if you are getting the proper fiber you need.

Things will get back to normal after bogy gets use to your new habits and life style changes.
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    I have had to go tinkle more.
    and the other thing less????

???

not sure if thats normal:noway:
  • juleep007
    juleep007 Posts: 12
    I am tinkling alot more... too
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    o ya and if your eating a lot of fiber it makes you go to the bathroom. and just so you know going isnt a bad thing at all its means your digesting faster!
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    There are only 3 ways for FAT to leave the body. I guess we don't think about it but how do you think something turns to nothing? Pee, Poop, and Sweat :bigsmile:
  • I love this response!!! Thank you!
  • Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    When you start excercising and eating better you are flushing your body of all the bad things so yes that is completly normal........now if it continues or gets worse then you need to find out about the things you are eating and either call the doc or call a nutritionist. But for now its completly normal!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    There are only 3 ways for FAT to leave the body. I guess we don't think about it but how do you think something turns to nothing? Pee, Poop, and Sweat :bigsmile:

I'm turning my electric blanket to "10" tonight & sleeping in a wool suit! :laugh:
  • oh yeah...it's completely normal! Way to go on your commitment!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member

I'm turning my electric blanket to "10" tonight & sleeping in a wool suit! :laugh:

Yeah and bring back my hot flashes. :laugh:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Excercise...will definately help move things alone. Also, if you are eating healthier you are problably taking in more fiber.
  • snakeskin
    snakeskin Posts: 21
    well since we are on the topic,
    i thought i would share something that l learned a LONG time ago about poo and fat.

If your poo is floating - you are losing fat.

If your poo sinks - you are retaining the fat.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Hellooooo fiber! You are eating better and your body may be used to being filled with processed low fiber foods that left you...well constipated or at least moving a bit slower. This will pass, what you will find is when you have a bad day or so you will get bloated and feel like crap and that will just encourage you to continue with your new habits and continue building even healthier ones.

Keep it up, it will pay off!

:drinker:

And just to add, when I first started getting into better habits I had to run to the bathroom after a hard workout because things just start flowing better.....ok, enough about poo!
  • Phatmomma
    well since we are on the topic,
    i thought i would share something that l learned a LONG time ago about poo and fat.

If your poo is floating - you are losing fat.

If your poo sinks - you are retaining the fat.

Lol good to know. I'm not going to look :blushing: lol. But good to know tee-hee!:laugh:
  • Phatmomma
    I love this response!!! Thank you!
    :wink: thanks well it's true! I told this to a pal and she was like darn you're right! I never thought about exactly how the fat gets out. And I guess most don't, it doesn't just evaporate lol.
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126

[/quote]
    Hey just to give you guys a heads up I dont think you burn fat by sweating. What burns fat is the increase of your heartrate...I learned that off a workout video...
  • Phatmomma

Hey just to give you guys a heads up I dont think you burn fat by sweating. What burns fat is the increase of your heartrate...I learned that off a workout video...
    [/quote]

Think of excess fat as WASTE. You can't grow muscle. WHat you are born with is what you will have. Excercise just alters the muscle you have. Fat however is different-it can grow and "melt" and grow in odd places at odd times even. So thinking of fat as waste-how exactly do you think we "loose" weight? It has to go somewhere and since it is not always present in the same quantities and can be sucked out in it's solid form- where exactly and how exactly does fat LEAVE the human body? It has to come out in some form. That form is solid waste, and liquid waste. I think that is where the notion that if you don't sweat you won't loose weight comes from ( not sure if that is true or not). When I loose weight I pee more and my bowels become more regular. The average human poops like once a day but aren't we supposed to poo like 3 times or more? ergo more poo, more pee, more sweat= weight loss. You can google and find a ton of links on how fat leaves the body too:wink: I wanted to clarify my post. The fat cell doesn't leave only the content of the cell or the "meat" leaves by waste. the cell remains forever unless removed by lypo. Think of it like a deflated balloon.