Funny Joke

Options
ITALIAN PHILOSOPHY AT ITS FINEST.......

An old Italian Mafia "Don" is dying and he calls his grandson into his bedroom.

"Lissin-a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome plated 38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't lika guns. Howzabout you leava me your Rolex watch instead?"

"Shuddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business.....you gonna have a beautiful awife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple a bambinos"

"Somma day you gonna comma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man. Whadda you gonna do then....... pointa to you watch and say "Times up"?:laugh:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    ITALIAN PHILOSOPHY AT ITS FINEST.......

An old Italian Mafia "Don" is dying and he calls his grandson into his bedroom.

"Lissin-a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome plated 38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't lika guns. Howzabout you leava me your Rolex watch instead?"

"Shuddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business.....you gonna have a beautiful awife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple a bambinos"

"Somma day you gonna comma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man. Whadda you gonna do then....... pointa to you watch and say "Times up"?:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Thanks GTO
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smokin:
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Cute...:bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG I've never heard this one!