Never heard of this dessert

Options
Can somebody help me. Today I had to go to a company meeting. They served lunch and I did well. They also had dessert. They had something I never heard of before and I wanted to try a piece. It was some type of cake and it was called ???turisimmo??? or something like that. I can't remember the exact name or how to spell it, so I can not find it anywhere to get a calorie count. Does anyone know what dessert I am talking about. I want to log it.:sad:

Replies

• wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Can somebody help me. Today I had to go to a company meeting. They served lunch and I did well. They also had dessert. They had something I never heard of before and I wanted to try a piece. It was some type of cake and it was called ???turisimmo??? or something like that. I can't remember the exact name or how to spell it, so I can not find it anywhere to get a calorie count. Does anyone know what dessert I am talking about. I want to log it.:sad:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Tiramisu? Is that what you mean? It is a made of Lady Fingers dipped in coffee and mascarpone cream.

here's the wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiramisu
  • wtchywmn
    Options
    Yes Tiramisu that is it. :flowerforyou: Thank you so much. Now I have to go and check to see how much damage I did.
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Always happy to help^_^
  • wtchywmn
    Options
    This is my OMG moment. It says one slice is 1040 calories. I can't believe one item could screw me up that bad.:sad:
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    don't beat yourself up! you didn't know and you can start clean right now. if you are harsh and upset towards yourself you are less likely to succeed. so laugh it off and take a step forward:happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mmmm tiramisu!! (That's my nickname from someone too!! :wink:)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Mmmm tiramisu!! (That's my nickname from someone too!! :wink:)
    Yes it is!!!:wink:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmm. My mom loves that dessert and we just saw a huge cake today at the bakery. :tongue: