RED TEAM week 19!

Hey!

Happy Labor Day (& Weigh-In Day, to those who remember...)

I'll post [or edit] a little later with the verdict for me.

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    178 for me, which is a bit disappointing because it's like a pound heavier than last week, but i did say that i deserved whatever number i saw because i had a totally off week.
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Yeah I hear you on that... Im back up to 205 Again.... :sad: I hope this changes now that the girls are going back to school...
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Hi Everyone :embarassed: It's been about a while since I posted on here and since I've been off track. I pretty much gained all the weight back that I lost since I got super lazy and indulged in any food I could get my hands on :sick: :sad: :sick: Anyways, I got on the scale and saw that I was 157.8...well up from 146, which is NOT good! So I ate healhty yesterday, am going to today and already did a good 5 mile run to get back into the groove. I have to stay on this site to keep myself in track because if I don't, I KNOW I will get lazy and gain it all back. This morning, after my run, I weighed in at 155, so down a few from yesterday. So, back to the drawing board. Hopefully all has beenwell with you all and you guys didn't go back like I did :grumble: :embarassed: :grumble:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    I just finished my TOM yesterday so I am forgoing weighing in this week, I don't want to be depressed!
    Lets all hope for better numbers next week ladies, we can do it! I too have been slacking because I had two weddings and a bachelorette in the last week, lol. They are done now though, so here we go, back on track! :flowerforyou:
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Good morning Red Team!

I am confused on my days because of the long weekend, and will probably try to go to my Monday classes at some point today :laugh:

But, other than that, I am pretty frustrated with this little plateau I'm trying to break from. I am at 180.6 this morning, which is a 0.2 pound loss from last week, but I just hate this hovering around 180 thing. I want to be in the 170s already!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    I missed yesterday... oh well.

Weighed in this morning at 195! Back on track and on my way down to the 180's. Can't wait til I get there, I haven't been in the 180's since the end of high school! :happy:

Hope everyone is rockin! Vani - don't sweat the extra pounds, I'm sure they will fall back off quickly! Just stick to it, you got this!
  • I have not been on MFP in 2 weeks and thank God for the email I received from MFP today reminding me of that. In the past 2 weeks I have regained back 7 of the 12lbs I had lost :grumble: :sad: I am back though and ready to kick it in gear bc Jamaica is 8 weeks away & I'm still fat :angry: so I'm mad at myself for that but anyway congrats to every one that lost and if you gained stay motivated and keep aiming for your goal...I will do a weigh in on next Monday.

Keyisha
  • MelL1205
    Hello ladies!

kvcarden - welcome back, and don't fret - you're back on top of this now.

liz - woo! you continue to amaze me with your progress. you'll be passing me up soon! :smile:

kstefanski - tell me about hating the 180-thing. I've been 180 (plus or minus 4 pounds) since around February. Everytime I start losing again, I go back up. It's a dreadful number, I agree. :grumble:

jb_sweet - sounds like a plan. and all those weddings and parties... sounds like you had an amazing week. haha

vani - welcome back, girl! :smile: And don't sweat it - you'll be back on track in no time. Actually, you already are...

Andrea - ehhh don't worry - you'll get back on top of things. :smile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Yeah, I'm skipping weigh-in again this week. It's still TOM for me and I've been bad so I'm gonna wait until next week....:ohwell:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Thanks mel.
    Its been like this since I reached my first mini goal, get under 210, it seems all the puff has gone out of the steam engine. I was so psyched, and proud. Now I dunno?? I feel like I'm losin this battle after I came so far.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    it seems all the puff has gone out of the steam engine. I was so psyched, and proud. Now I dunno?? I feel like I'm losin this battle after I came so far.
    me too!
  • MelL1205
    it seems all the puff has gone out of the steam engine. I was so psyched, and proud. Now I dunno?? I feel like I'm losin this battle after I came so far.
    me too!

same here... but i lost my steam in the beginning of the summer essentially and still haven't gotten it back.

on a more positive note, 3 days until my 20th bday! :smile: I feel like I should be doing something rebellious in my last days of teenagerhood hahaha (of course, I never really was a "teenager"... always a little adult, which is good in a way)
  • Sorry ladies been MIA for a while. But I am back. Hubby will be home in 2.5 months and I want to lose another 7 lbs if not 12 before then. So time to kick it! I have been off track for about 1 month, and still managed to lose 2 lbs in that time. I did a 4 mile walk yesterday, plus 40 min of the elliptical. Going to do the elliptical again today . plus hopefully the 30 day shred. My exercise goal is to get on the elliptical 5 times a week plus some other stuff. My TOM started last night though, but hopefully will be done on Monday so I can weigh in! yey!!!!!
  • MelL1205
    Hey JWalker, glad to hear you are back. And also glad to hear your hubby is come back so soon.
    I think you can definitely reach that goal you have set before he comes back. :smile:

Mel is :bigsmile: SUPER EXCITED:
    a) she turns 20 tomorrow (scary but cool) :noway: Time flies.
    b) she is going out with that boy againnnnn tonight :wink: :blushing:
    (as long as he gets out of work early enough. he's going to try to leave by 6).
    c) working for 11 hours tomorrow buuuut my favorite manager is baking brownies and we are going to have a mini-party before the store opens. hehehe. but I'll only have one - I promise! I need to splurge a tiny little bit after all. :smile: :tongue:
  • I have a feeling this winter its going to be harder for me to keep goin. For some reason lately i've still been feeling hungry. I have been getting snack-type stuff that don't have much more than 100 - 150 calories. I have been drinking water. I haven't really been eating breakfast like i had the past few weeks because i have a new puppy and i have to potty her when we get up and then after i have to head to work. I do not want to wake up at around 6:00 every morning to eat. I have been trying tho.
  • MelL1205
    :bigsmile: :blushing: :love:

Rant: Unrelated to weight-loss or healthy living... just my crazy self.

So I might just have myself a "boyfriend", 1 day before my birthday. Pretty awesome. He made me this HUGE card and got me a gift too. It was sweet. He made the people at the restaurant sing to me. How embarassing. But I felt like lousy company the entire time because I wasn't feeling well and I'm really tired today, but he said it was ok. And then in the car later I gave him a note I wrote (because I'm a dork) and he thought it implied that I wanted to actually date him (which... well, I do, but I don't think it was clear from the note... it wasn't like a romantic note or anything.. haha.. kind of light and funny actually). Well, now I'm totally freaking out. Because I don't know how to tell my parents. And, well, the people we both work with (drama x129037812938)... we decided we don't want to make it obvious. And, I'm not a touchy person... so this probably isn't going to work well. I mean, I hugged him after he gave me my gift, which was cool. But I need to be prepared. He touched my arm later and I got really tense. I just... can't do touching... yet. And he needs to shave... badly. I'm starting to worry that I made a huge mistake. Maybe I wasn't ready for this.
  • MelL1205
    mkaing a week 20 thread... wow... we've lost a lot of people