Ladies a question for you

Replies

• gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Some people think the aluminum in these leads to Alzheimer's. I discovered that if you buy Deodorant Not Antiperspirant you will not be getting and aluminum. The aluminum is only in the antiperspirant. It is a little hard to find one that just says deodorant, but some of the cheap men's sticks are ok, and Chantilly makes a deodorant -- I bought a bunch online. Those Tom's natural deodorants smell like Food to me! :flowerforyou:
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Secret clinical strength in sport. It lasts forever and smells great.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    I don't use any. Deodorant is really not needed if you shower daily.
    Oh I guess I could try that shower thing. Yeah. I haven't done that before. Thanks for contributing such a wonderful idea on a thread about deodorant.
    LADIES: quit wasting your money on under arm junk!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Dove stick, unscented for me. It's the only one I can use.
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    You was a general you. And yes basically it was to convey that I think deodorant is a waste of money. Thanks for getting my point. I did not mean to say that people in this thread don't shower. I meant to say that BECAUSE you shower you probably don't need it.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    my wife has to use Ban it seems to be the only one that works for her
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    You was a general you. And yes basically it was to convey that I think deodorant is a waste of money. Thanks for getting my point. I did not mean to say that people in this thread don't shower. I meant to say that BECAUSE you shower you probably don't need it.

And my point is that you have no idea what you're talking about if you think that people whose body chemistry needs a little help just need to take a daily shower.

But hey, you keep smellin' like a rose with your anti-perspirant-less armpits. *high five*
  • gracie2586
    gracie2586 Posts: 69 Member
    i use secret verbania blossom i think is what then scent is called its stick but i love it i swear the scent outlasts and perfume or body spray i put on in the morning.
  • I love Dove for sensitive skin. :) If I don't use it my arm pits stink and I shower once, sometimes twice a day! Smelly armpits such a sexy thing lol. But really I like Dove, but I think everyone has to see what works for them. Like other people have said, body chemistry is different.
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Love the sarcasm. Haha.

Everyone takes the internet SO seriously! :P
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    I have always used Secret Cuckoo Cocoa Butter Kiss (Or something like that. The name has changed a couple of times.)
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    I don't use any. Deodorant is really not needed if you shower daily.
    I live in California, and using a deodorant has nothing to do with cleanliness in case you dont know
  • i like dove roll on, my bestie uses men's deoderant too, each to their own!
  • I use the Dove stick, works well and keeps the razor burn at bay, which i've had with other brands.

that, and they sell it at Costco, so it's a win-win! :)
  • KourtneyLee
    KourtneyLee Posts: 45 Member
    I hate to be a downer, but I can't stand the smell of AXE. It just reminds me of all the high-school boys that used to use half a bottle to substitute a shower - cheap and nauseating.

I used Secret for years. I used to use the clinical strength kind because I loved the scent, but I didn't like how hard it was to get off in the shower, and I really didn't need it in the first place (I really don't sweat that much).

I've switched to Dove because I find it to be the smoothest brand, and my underarms are much softer. I've bought the new tone enhancing kind from them, I forget the actually name, but so far I really like it.
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    I use Degree and Irish Spring (because I love the scent!). They both work great! :D
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm gonna make a chart of the fave ones, and I just see a lot of ppl like Secret but it just didn't work for me, it's all individual I guess
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    :) I use AXE body wash! Love that smell :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I used to use degree (for men, it works better) but the last time I went to buy deodorant, I got secret outlast. It doesn't work that well for me... it just keeps me from smelling, not from sweating.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Hey everyone,

I have a question for ladies here. What deodorant/body spray you use? It's gonna sound embarrassing but I use my husband's AXE cuz I just love how it smells, even on me!... I smelled Axe for women yesterday and Ughhh it wasn't good. I think sprays work better than sticks, do u agree?

I use Sure, No White Marks or the new Lynx for women x