BEFORE AT 190

52856_1406716167533_1221278835_918494_7683188_o.jpg

TAKEN TODAY AT 135!

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", my profile pic is where I'm at now (195.0 lbs) after 104 days (14 total inches gone)... started at 207.4 lbs... heading for toned 155-160!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started a 245 and am currently down 76lbs. I have 24 more to go. Here is a couple before and a couple current pics.
    I went from an 18 plus pants to currently a 10/12. Also a 2x top to mainly medium tops. I am 5'6" I am not very photogenic lol.
    I have alot of extra tummy skin from having twins 6.5 years ago, so I hope to see that 'shrink' in the next 25 lbs and start to work on toning it more.
    Good luck to everyone

023.jpg

photoold.jpg

kim76lost2.jpg

kim76lost1.jpg

This before/after is when I was down 50 lbs... 50-76 made a huge difference for me I think
    comparisonat50.jpg
  • Jaloth
    Jaloth Posts: 28
    Options
    I do not know either how to post pictures on here either but I can you that I started a year I was size 16 pant and x- large plus 1 shirts. Now I am a Large- x large shirt and size 10-11 pant!!!!! Keep going you are doing awesome!!
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I do not know either how to post pictures on here either but I can you that I started a year I was size 16 pant and x- large plus 1 shirts. Now I am a Large- x large shirt and size 10-11 pant!!!!! Keep going you are doing awesome!!

This link will help you post pics. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy

In short use photobucket and use the IMG code, but change from IMG to img (lower case)..
  • Jaloth
    Jaloth Posts: 28
    Options
    I was 196 when I started and I am using the Wii fit, walking and this program and right now I am 175 pounds!! Just finding something that works for you. Plus this is losing weight thing is not a diet it has to be a lifestyle change!!!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    2mmemog.jpg
  • slimmom2b
    slimmom2b Posts: 54
    Options
    Im 5'7" and my starting weight was about 270! Wearing a size 2x/3x tops and tight 20w jeans...as of now im 226, xl tops and 16w jeans...still have about 57lbs to lose!

0b26f157.jpg
  • dmf711
    dmf711 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have recommitted to my weight loss, and hope to lose 100 pounds this year. Over the past four years I have dropped a little over 100 pounds, but have currently managed to gain 50 of them back. At my heaviest I weighed 369. At my lowest point in my weight loss journey I reached 262. I am currently at 304. I have lost 7 pounds since I recommitted and I look forward to the rest of the year. Here a few pics of my ongoing journey.

Me at my heaviest - 369:
    24lpfug.jpg

Me at my lowest (during my adult life) - 262:
    I can't get this one to work - and I'm super sorry about the gigantic pictures. >.<

Me currently (or as current as I can get): 312
    30j4hgo.jpg

I really hope these pictures work. >.<

they worked and you look great, no matter where you are on your journey. by the way - i have to point this out.... love your vera bradley hipster!!!! i work for vera bradley so i have an eye for that kind of thing :flowerforyou:
  • MFPLynne
    MFPLynne Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    40+pounds:)

40lbbody.jpg

40lbface.jpg

RexKt you look fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    fatty.jpgnye2009.jpg
    Before at 156 lbs, after at 120 lbs, taken exactly one year apart (New Year's Eve). I'm 5'7".
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    bump ;)
  • thatblueyedchic
    thatblueyedchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You all look terrific! Great work! Hope to be there some day soon!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s381/Alphaswife/PicsArt_1335754793576.jpg
    Ok. Hope this works. I'm down twenty pounds. Working toward 20 or 25 more.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Can I ask a question?

At 5ft 7" and having never been under 196lbs currently weighing 242lbs and at my highest about 280lbs, how do I know if I could get under 196lbs or what I should set my goal weight at?

you can do anything you set your mind to! (cliche I know, but it's true!)
    Don't say it's not possible because you're just psyching yourself out...
    I focus more on body fat percentagea and BMI, you can goodle charts and what not to
    enter your gender, height, weight etc and it will tell you what is healthy--I say focus more on that
    it def helps more when you don't see the lbs going down too!! also- take pics and measurements-helps amazingly!
  • dmf711
    dmf711 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    okay, i made a picture (finally!) this dress was my best NSV so far. it's a a wrap dress so there's a snap closure on the inside below my left breast and then it ties shut with the black ribbon. when i bought the dress in september, there was NO way the snap closure would stay shut, so this beautiful dress sat in my closet with the tags still attached. i worked up the courage to try it on for work on friday morning and it fit perfectly. 23 pounds down and i FINALLY saw/felt a difference in my clothes. it's about time!

2ak9vfq.jpg
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Great transformation's, I'm definitely going to look back to this thread for inspiration; i'm 5'7"
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 208 pounds. My first goal is 170 :)

Coolage.png

facepics.png
  • CoachJake83
    CoachJake83 Posts: 108
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring!
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring and motivating!! I'm about 5'7" and started my journey about a month ago. I'm currently at 217 and my goal is 150. Once I get there, maybe more, depends on how I look and feel :) But thanks for sharing. It gives me so much motivation and I just have to learn to be patient!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!