30DS LEVEL 1: CHECK IN!!!

LurayneMarie
LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
Okay folks, thought I'd kick this off, we can make a new thread for each level.

Level 1 Day 1: COMPLETED! :drinker: :sad: :bigsmile:

Bought brand new weights on Sunday, 3kg each and Im gonna be using them in the Shred. Was tough on the arms today!
I also did 15mins extra strength training straight after the shred today and worked up a good sweat :)

I plan on doing 30DS everyday for the next 30days and on alternate days I want to get in a run or an extra 15/20mins of strength training. I want to stick to this as best as I can :)

How was everyone else's Day 1?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Completed day 1 yesterday evening & am feeling a little sore today!!
    My aim is to do level 1 again this evening and a run after. Here's hoping :-)
  • juliacrr
    juliacrr Posts: 1
    Did level 1 day 1 today and i feel AWESOMEEE!
    May is going to be my 30 day shred month. hope to lose 15 pounds!
  • Starting Level 1 Day 1.... now! Wish me luck!! :)
  • AUFlo
    AUFlo Posts: 5 Member
    I will be starting Level 1 today. Since it's Tuesday I will do it Tue - Sat this week! I plan to get in at least a mile run as well today or some time on a cardio mechine at the gym. Good luck everyone!!! We can do it!!! I'll check back in this evening or tomorrow morning!
  • amylynotto
    amylynotto Posts: 7
    I started with level 2 for a bit more challenging workout. Soo sore today but worth it! Had time for a 20 minute run also :)
  • LisaGaimadi
    LisaGaimadi Posts: 41 Member
    I completed day one, level one last night...wasn't sure I was going to make it, but felt AMAZING once it was over and woke up looking forward to doing it again.

I have a question though...how do you count the calories burned with this? I'm still newish (today is my 45 day on MFP) and I'm really excited about all of it, but that part confuses me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, let's kill this!
    :smile:
  • I completed day one, level one last night...wasn't sure I was going to make it, but felt AMAZING once it was over and woke up looking forward to doing it again.

I have a question though...how do you count the calories burned with this? I'm still newish (today is my 45 day on MFP) and I'm really excited about all of it, but that part confuses me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey girl,
    I log mine as "Circuit Training, general" and I log it as like, 21 minutes.
  • sweetness48
    sweetness48 Posts: 61
    Just completed Day 1. Phew! What a workout! Really need to work on my strength and core!! I'm anxious to see what results I get :) I want to stick with this! I have a problem of not finishing. Hopefully you all will help keep me on track!! Really, what's 30 days??? We can do this!!!
  • LisaGaimadi
    LisaGaimadi Posts: 41 Member
    I completed day one, level one last night...wasn't sure I was going to make it, but felt AMAZING once it was over and woke up looking forward to doing it again.

Hey girl,
    I log mine as "Circuit Training, general" and I log it as like, 21 minutes.

THANK YOU!!!
  • mialegg
    mialegg Posts: 23 Member
    Day 7 of Level 1 today...my arms were KILLING me because I tried a pole dancing class on Saturday (it's actually a lot more work than I thought!), but I pushed through and got it done.

I also count mine as circuit training general and do 20 minutes.
  • CeliCasi
    CeliCasi Posts: 12 Member
    Good Morning completed day 5 of level 1 yesterday....getting easier to do but still working up a great sweat and body still sore :o)
    I am excited about starting level 2 next week!! I also speed walk for 30 minutes during my lunch hour everyday.
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    DAY 1 LEVEL 1 COMPLETE :tongue:

Feeling AMAZING...ONly 29 days left!!!

This work out is wonderful..love it! I have a 10- week old son & I was worried about finding the time to work out. this work out is perfect!!!!

Going to work out tues-saturday & then rest on Sunday.

Going to go on a 3 mile walk with my son later today!

Great job gals!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work & we will be shredded before you know it!
  • shannairl
    shannairl Posts: 65
    Day 1 Level 1 done, my poor ARMS!!

Have to stop roaring at Jillian when I'm doing it, my neighbours are going to think I'm insane...
  • feexme
    feexme Posts: 12
    Great job all!! I started level 1 yesterday and was so excited to find this group too. I am not too sore. A little tender but that's it. Will probably be worse tomorrow but I don't hate the idea of getting up to do it again. I love that it only takes 20 min and then I can get on with my life. You girls who have been doing this longer- Are you seeing a change yet?
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Day 1 complete :) I've never done this before, but it was fun. I think I'll have to add another small workout in though.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Started yesterday, not sore today (did kettlebell workout for a month prior to starting this).
    Using 3&5 pound weights (smaller weighs for shoulders).
    My schedule is day on day off with C25K on off days (starting today).
    Happy training!:wink:
  • Level 1 Day 1 Completed this morning at 5:30 am using 3lb weights

I am planning on doing this for the straight 30 days (my finish day will be 5/30).

I will also be running the C25K program with this 3 days a week - starting today on my lunch break.

Happy Shredding everyone :)
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Did Day 1 yesterday- started over after basically murdering my body by using 10lb weights the first time, got me some 5lbers and much better results this time!
    Hoping to do 30DS 5x a week as well as running 15 miles a week to keep up the cardio.

Best of luck to all!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Once I can get my two monkeys out of my hair for 20 minutes I plan to get my workout in!! :) hopefully soon. I already have it logged. :)
  • ElijahsMom08
    ElijahsMom08 Posts: 14 Member
    Did day 1 yesterday, feeling a bit of pain today (and I'm coming down with a nasty cold, which sucks) but I plan on doing day 2 tonight when I get home from work. This is awesome checking in with everyone's progress. I'm loving the motivation!!!!! Glad to see a bunch of you ladies doing this!