Time for some THAT DUDE Truth....hit me

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,227 Member
    Real question - changing my screen name so it's not my real name. Down to two choices after input from friends.\\

about_DAM_time

or

DAM_Fine

Which do you think?

Both choices suck.
    Any better idea for a name?

You look amazing and should be so very proud of yourself.... Choose something age appropriate though! You're the best looking 57 year old I've EVER seen!!!

I would agree. Also keep your name.
    Too late . It's changed to DAM_Fine. Didn't want to keep my full name - seemed like a mistake to have done that in the first place, or so I was told by several friends here. DAM_Fine was the one I liked best - it uses my intials and says not only that I'm proud of the way I look now, but that I'm feeling fine, too. I know this isn't a question, but thought I would clarify the choice.
  • Real question - changing my screen name so it's not my real name. Down to two choices after input from friends.\\

about_DAM_time

or

DAM_Fine

Which do you think?

Both choices suck.

You look amazing and should be so very proud of yourself.... Choose something age appropriate though! You're the best looking 57 year old I've EVER seen!!!

Too late . It's changed to DAM_Fine. Didn't want to keep my full name - seemed like a mistake to have done that in the first place, or so I was told by several friends here. DAM_Fine was the one I liked best - it uses my intials and says not only that I'm proud of the way I look now, but that I'm feeling fine, too. I know this isn't a question, but thought I would clarify the choice.

screaming for attention much?! be proud but still have respect and class.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,266 Member
    Ok. New question. Favorites.

1. movie?
    2. song?
    3. band?
    4. underwear?
    5. tv show?

Godfather Saga
    Blackbird - Alter Bridge
    Van Halen
    Boxer Briefs
    Friday Night Lights
  • iam_thatdude
    What's your opinion on society obsession with the superficial (not health)? Do you think the constraints and pressure put on women are based on popular opinion or stem from something else? :smile:

I thik they are a self fulfilling prophecy created by women and reinforced by women due to their natural competitiveness and desire to find the male with the greatest ability to support them emotionally and financially.
  • iam_thatdude
    Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

They need a place to chit.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 346 Member

1. movie?
    2. song?
    3. band?
    4. underwear?
    5. tv show?

Godfather Saga
    Blackbird - Alter Bridge
    Van Halen
    Boxer Briefs
    Friday Night Lights

I agree with The Godfather Saga and Van Halen
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,227 Member
    Real question - changing my screen name so it's not my real name. Down to two choices after input from friends.\\

about_DAM_time

or

DAM_Fine

Which do you think?

Both choices suck.

Who the hell are you, little girl, to tell me how to conduct myself? I have worked hard to look good in the bikini I will be wearing to Hawaii for my 35th anniversary. My husband took the pictures and is aware they are posted here. If he has no objections and is, in fact, very proud of me, then you are cordially invited to keep your petty little opinions to yourself.
  • iam_thatdude

about_DAM_time

or

DAM_Fine

Which do you think?

Both choices suck.

Who the hell are you, little girl, to tell me how to conduct myself? I have worked hard to look good in the bikini I will be wearing to Hawaii for my 35th anniversary. My husband took the pictures and is aware they are posted here. If he has no objections and is, in fact, very proud of me, then you are cordially invited to keep your petty little opinions to yourself.

If the mods see this, please know it wasnt me...im already on parole.
  • Lizabee84

about_DAM_time

or

DAM_Fine

Which do you think?

Both choices suck.

Dont listen to her.. you look great I hope I can one day look as good as you. If I had your shape I would be flaunting it in a bikini everywhere.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

So not cool. I hope my @ss looks like hers when I'm 57! Sorry, Dude, continue. :flowerforyou:
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    LoViNlIFe0225 Posts: 121

about_DAM_time

or

DAM_Fine

Which do you think?

Both choices suck.

You look amazing! In fact, I'm jealous! :flowerforyou: You're an inspiration and should be acknowledged as such! "Respect and Class" are a matter of opinion...I mean its not like its posted on your desk at work :laugh: I think that you're photo is awesome and I...er...actually thought of...ummm...copying it and pasting my head on it! :tongue: LOL, just kidding!
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 474 Member

1. movie?
    2. song?
    3. band?
    4. underwear?
    5. tv show?

Godfather Saga
    Blackbird - Alter Bridge
    Van Halen
    Boxer Briefs
    Friday Night Lights

Ok here's mine.

1.Pulp Fiction
    2. Fleetwood Mac- Dreams
    3. Alice in Chains, Metallica, ACDC, hmmmm too many to name just one
    4.None
    5. True Blood
  • iam_thatdude

1. movie?
    2. song?
    3. band?
    4. underwear?
    5. tv show?

Godfather Saga
    Blackbird - Alter Bridge
    Van Halen
    Boxer Briefs
    Friday Night Lights

Ok here's mine.

1.Pulp Fiction
    2. Fleetwood Mac- Dreams
    3. Alice in Chains, Metallica, ACDC, hmmmm too many to name just one
    4.None
    5. True Blood

True Blood went off the rails for me. I ended up hoping Van Helsing would come on and kill everyone.
  • Lizabee84
    Here is another question: what sports are you into?
  • iam_thatdude

im here to answer the burning questions of YOUR lives, but since you asked.

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, MMA.
  • Lizabee84

im here to answer the burning questions of YOUR lives, but since you asked.

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, MMA.

Huge Football fan, basketball, and baseball

Like shooting guns on the side at a range or in the pasture around my house
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member

WOW, JEALOUS MUCH?

Also noticed your MEOW in the V thread. So it is ok for you to eyeball shirtless men, but you will criticize a woman in a bikini. Yeah, that makes sense
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 632 Member

about_DAM_time

or

DAM_Fine

Which do you think?

Both choices suck.

wash or brush that hair much?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Would you bang a chick over teh age of 40?
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 632 Member
    Would you bang a chick over teh age of 40?
    Me?? Yeh! I'm 42 myself.