Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Good thing I have a treadmill or else I couldnt workout LOL

Its snowing/hailing thundering here in seattle LOL

WTH? jeeezzzz
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    That is one of the reason I love living in the south. Georgia has the heat and humity in the summer, which I am not a fan of, but I love the spring and fall - just right, not to cold and not to hot and just enough rain.

As they say this shall pass.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    76 here in CT woohoo...but I did not say that out loud due to the way things can change up here LOL:laugh:

zen
  • I know what you mean. I am up in Marysville. The second snow in April - enough already!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    It has been doing the same thing all day here:noway: can you believe it. First time since 1911 to have snow this time of year here.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Wow!
    We're in Nova Scotia Canada and it's been gorgeous for the last week, really nice days, sunny and pretty *warm* for here in April (when previous years we've had snow storms!)
    I was considering putting the kids' snow gear in the donation bin but I might hold on to it until the end of the month now...LOL
  • Beccilynn
    I am actually in des moines,wa rain/hail/rhunder/sun - LOL and COLD BRRRRRRR

I heard up north got several inches ....I am sure it sucks for the tulip festival

Oh well what can ya do cept stay WARM!!!!!
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Snow is coming DOWN! here too! snowed off and on all day but as the evening sets in, it's coming down in earnest now.

im in Southern Oregon
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Oh I hear you! I live in Michigan- and it's only been this week that it has been above 40 and 50! It's soooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw- i looked at your profile and love your pictures you have! Your family looks like you all have so much fun =) So cute!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I don't mean to rub it in but it was sunny and in the 80's here in VA today.:smile:
  • Beccilynn
    I don't mean to rub it in but it was sunny and in the 80's here in VA today.:smile:

haha !!:noway:

:happy:
  • Beccilynn
    Oh I hear you! I live in Michigan- and it's only been this week that it has been above 40 and 50! It's soooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw- i looked at your profile and love your pictures you have! Your family looks like you all have so much fun =) So cute!

THANKSS!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Today was a little cooler than those three days we had earlier this week here in Ca. 93 degrees in spring has me already worrying just how hot it will possibly get this summer !! Whheeeww !! :glasses:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I may have bragged yesterday about the nice weather, but today it's raining cats and dogs...:angry: ..good thing most of the yard work got done yesterday
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Still snowing!!!

I took a picture of my front yard and how it looked first thing this morning.