30DS LEVEL 1: CHECK IN!!!

Replies

• ltparker
    ltparker Posts: 32
    Day 1 - Level 1 on yesterday. Plan on dong it again this evening. Thighs and arms in pain today but no pain no gain is the motto when following JM.

Let's get it in!!
  • mialegg
    mialegg Posts: 23 Member
    Great job all!! I started level 1 yesterday and was so excited to find this group too. I am not too sore. A little tender but that's it. Will probably be worse tomorrow but I don't hate the idea of getting up to do it again. I love that it only takes 20 min and then I can get on with my life. You girls who have been doing this longer- Are you seeing a change yet?
  • mialegg
    mialegg Posts: 23 Member
    I have seen a change mostly in my abs. I tend to lose weight in my waist first and that seems to be where it's all shredding from :happy:
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Day 1, Level 1 done! Feeling it since I did my strength training today too! I'm ready to get the shred on!!
  • jdel987
    jdel987 Posts: 15 Member
    Just finished day 1! Feel good but the disc started skipping during the cool down. Maybe need to get a new one.
  • Yesterday, Day 1. I got my butt kicked. I'm still feeling it!
  • BetterWithAge
    BetterWithAge Posts: 693
    L1D1 will be completed this afternoon. I was going to start yesterday, but decided to start on the 1st instead. :smile:
  • Day 2 completed! However, found the push ups hard today as arms were sore from yesterday!
  • dawnflying
    dawnflying Posts: 34 Member
    Hi I am on Day 4 at level 1 and loving it but feeling sore! Dawn
  • Just finished day 1 level 1 of the 30 day shred. I am beat! I have tried level 1 before., but this is only the 2nd time I have been able to get thru the whole work out! I'm proud of myself! :smile:
    20751372.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    AH!! I haven't sweated that much in years!! I loved it! I definitely used cans of soup for weights tho lol I'm excited to do it again tomorrow! its quick and seems to be very effective! Just took some before pics (ew) but i'm excited to compare them to the healthier me in 30 days!
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    Just finished day 1! Feel good but the disc started skipping during the cool down. Maybe need to get a new one.
    try youtube! it would be a bummer to by it again!
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Level 1 day 2 done! I started it yesterday but will stick with level 1 for 11 days.
    I've never made it through level 1 before but this time I will!
  • ehodges1982
    ehodges1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Level 1 day 1 was a success!
  • auntamama
    auntamama Posts: 43 Member
    Level 1 Day 1 complete. I am a little sore in my legs and feet, but not too bad. I have been working out hard at the gym for 16 days, and started C25K last week, so I am sure that helped, because the past attempts at doing the shred were failure after 2 or 3 days.
  • fitwannaB
    fitwannaB Posts: 14 Member
    Day 1 Level 1 complete! It feels great to start this and know others are along for the ride. I have tried the 30DS one other time but did not finish. This time I know I can. Good luck to everyone.
  • alyrie
    alyrie Posts: 22 Member
    Level 1 day 2 complete! There were so many times where I thought "man...this is too rough." but it is a challenge, and I'm sticking with it!
  • AUFlo
    AUFlo Posts: 5 Member
    Okay! Day 1 Level 1 COMPLETED!!!:smile:
    And I added an extra 30min of the elliptical machine to give me a push. I really need to drop weight and I'm hoping to drop at least 15lbs during the 30 Day Shred! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE FOR COMPLETING DAY 1!!!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Finished up day 2 level 1. Some soreness in the thighs but not too bad. Also not adding weights tip Friday. Had 40 min on elliptical and 1mile on the treadmill after. Guess I'll plan to do 30ds M-F with some Zumba on the weekends. We'll see how it goes with my schedule this week. Got 12 hr nights T-W-Th. Then I'll be on call and working the weekend. I want the results, so I'm willing to endure!
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    L1D1 will be completed this afternoon. I was going to start yesterday, but decided to start on the 1st instead. :smile:
    Yay!! We are doing this together!!!