Victorious Victoria Day Fitness Challenge April 19th

yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
One month from today and the challenge will end. How will you look back on this challenge? I hope to say, I kicked butt :bigsmile:

I have until Sunday to create my next month's calendar. Husband is on board, so we are doing weekly reports - don't want the refrigerator to get too full. One thing he's doing is 2 hours a week of yoga - he hasn't done any this week :laugh:, so it's 1 hour today and 1 hour tomorrow.

Yesterday I did some Kathy Smith weight video from netflix. I thought the movements were too quick for safety, so it's off the wish list. Also walked.

Today is a 6 mile total walk with husband. We are walking to a coffee shop and back - then the 1 hour of yoga :laugh:

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    One month from today and the challenge will end. How will you look back on this challenge? I hope to say, I kicked butt :bigsmile:

I have until Sunday to create my next month's calendar. Husband is on board, so we are doing weekly reports - don't want the refrigerator to get too full. One thing he's doing is 2 hours a week of yoga - he hasn't done any this week :laugh:, so it's 1 hour today and 1 hour tomorrow.

Yesterday I did some Kathy Smith weight video from netflix. I thought the movements were too quick for safety, so it's off the wish list. Also walked.

Today is a 6 mile total walk with husband. We are walking to a coffee shop and back - then the 1 hour of yoga :laugh:

Mary
  • Good morning... I don't think my first month went as good as I hoped... I had a lot of distractions and days away from eating right and exercising... I still lost the weight but I don't feel good about it... this month I am going to do jillian michaels book making the cut... it's supposed to be for people who need to lose less than 20lbs... but I am going to really push myself to do it... I know I can... I am going to start with day one on monday... and by the end of this challenge I intend to be fierce... lol...

As for today I don't have much time to get anything in... may try to walk a little during lunch... I woke up this morning with my sinuses all plugged up and painful... yeah allergy season...

Have a great saturday...
    Jenn
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    WOW! I'm shocked....I just came in from 7 1/2 hours straight of doing yard work. I put it in the calculator here but only 5 hours as some was spent playing with my grandkids and I sat and ate lunch. 5 hours earned me almost 3,000 calories??? It's 82 degrees here in NY and absolutely beautiful. Funny thing is that I STILL have snow in my yard....

Happy Saturday all! I'm off to eat an elephant:bigsmile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I'm so late to the party! Today was my first day back at hard cardio (spinning). I did notice that my heart rate was going up much higher than it has been. Is this my body dealing with the last vestige of infection?

Also walked to the gym and back on a beautiful spring day (actually felt like summer almost!)

:flowerforyou: