Day 8/9?? Fast food challenge

Options
Who else was doing this I am not sure what day we are on ?

Hope all that are doing it are doing well

I just increased my workouts I burned 447 calories today ! / 2.5 miles YIPPIE

Still no fast food and as a matter of fact when I see ppl eating it , it makes me want to barf !!

I have done great on calories and kept on track

For those doing this challenge I hope to hear from you and hope you are doing GREAT!

becci

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    Who else was doing this I am not sure what day we are on ?

Hope all that are doing it are doing well

I just increased my workouts I burned 447 calories today ! / 2.5 miles YIPPIE

Still no fast food and as a matter of fact when I see ppl eating it , it makes me want to barf !!

I have done great on calories and kept on track

For those doing this challenge I hope to hear from you and hope you are doing GREAT!

becci
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey Becci. I went back to the first day which was april 11th. So I think this is day 9. Thanks for starting it so many times. I've had a great week. Working out and following my plan. I am in several challenges. This one, no weighing for a month and I just joined the July 4th channenge. Keep it up cause you r my insperation. Great job. See ya tomorrow on day 10?????????????:wink:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey Becci. I went back to the first day which was april 11th. So I think this is day 9. Thanks for starting it so many times. I've had a great week. Working out and following my plan. I am in several challenges. This one, no weighing for a month and I just joined the July 4th channenge. Keep it up cause you r my insperation. Great job. See ya tomorrow on day 10?????????????:wink:

OOOHHHH, jump rope challenge too.:happy: