Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Report Suggestion

gk10465gk10465 Posts: 10Member Posts: 10Member
I would like to see a progress report that would combine 2 things, one would be my weight progress and another line showing my calorie intake or my carb intake or my exercise (calories burned) over 30 days. This would help me see what changes I need to make to maintain weight loss.

Thanks
GK10465

Replies

• gk10465gk10465 Posts: 10Member Posts: 10Member
    I would like to see a progress report that would combine 2 things, one would be my weight progress and another line showing my calorie intake or my carb intake or my exercise (calories burned) over 30 days. This would help me see what changes I need to make to maintain weight loss.

Thanks
    GK10465
  • lotusfromthemudlotusfromthemud Posts: 5,396Member Member Posts: 5,396Member Member
    I would second the total on the reports...I'd love to see how much I've done in a month...if it's at all possible, it would be a great motivator.

But, as always, Mike, the site is awesome!!
  • NevadaNevada Posts: 140Member Member Posts: 140Member Member
    A muli-line graph with selectable categories, or a good predefined set, would be nice.

With maybe a fatter, paler line of the same color to indicate the target number for each category.
  • RazbooRazboo Posts: 439Member Member Posts: 439Member Member
    It would be handy to see more than one thing on one report.

A compromise might be to be to leave it at a single tracked item, but instead of returning back to the Reports page to change to another, just make a new report selectable on the same Results screen. It would at least reduce some page loading and speed things up.

Also, it would be nice to display the recommended daily value of whatever one is reporting on.
  • sboediesboedie Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    For a free site, this is very handy and has been helpful to me to understand what the nutritional value is of what I have been eating. However, the reporting is really poor. I am going to have to switch to another application if i can't print out some reports for my non-techie trainer.
  • Loretta_JoLoretta_Jo Posts: 609Member Member Posts: 609Member Member
    sboedie....I just printed mine out without any problems at all.